.NET Developer with Azure
Posted on Mar 8, 2019 by INTEGRITYOne Partners
We have a new opportunity for a talented .NET Developer to join our team. Successful candidates will:
- Use your strong communication and interpersonal skills to interact with our federal client and the companies we partner with to serve our client
- Maintain a positive attitude and work ethic to deliver on-time and above standard applications
- Perform requirements gathering and documentation and develop design artifacts
- Design, write, unit test, and document C#, ASP.Net, and other application code to develop customized SharePoint solutions
- Write clear, concise reports, requirement definitions, designs, and correspondence
- Maintain high ethical and moral standards expected to continue holding Active DoD Secret security clearance to gain access to client sites and networks
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/related field
- Current DOD Secret Clearance preferred or must have the ability to obtain a DoD Secret security clearance to gain access to client sites and networks.
- Ability to commute throughout the entire DC metro area and travel nationwide occasionally to work onsite with clients as needed.
- Ability to explain complex technical solutions to technical and non-technical audiences, and to connect technological solutions with measurable business value.
- Ability to develop innovative technical approaches as complete solutions to business problems.
- A passion for helping clients succeed in designing and developing modern applications.
- Strong analytical, deductive reasoning, and problem-solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills for interacting with all levels of clients and internal teams.
- Ability to consider solution impact and long-term effects of decisions/solutions.
- 1+ years of experience as a Microsoft solution design subject matter expert including experience in the following:
- Cloud Platform (Azure)
- Data Platform - Microsoft (On-premise & Cloud)
INTEGRITYOne Partners is an equal opportunity employer Minorities / Females / Veterans / Disabilities. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, ethnicity, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or status as a qualified individual with disability or any other personal characteristic protected by law.
Associated topics: .net, backend, back end, c++, java, matlab, programming, python, sde, software engineer