Project Manager - Top Secret (TS) Clearance Required
Posted on Mar 8, 2019 by Helios HR
Are you looking for a rewarding consulting career supporting our nation's top priorities? INTEGRITYOne Partners (IOP) is a professional services firm specializing in business consulting and technology solutions primarily to the U.S. Federal Government. At IOP, we endeavor to create an environment where intelligent and talented people at various experience levels thrive. While we value experience and education in candidates, we also look beyond just the skill set and try to find individuals with the right mix of experience, skill, values and, most importantly, potential and desire to perform at high levels.
We have a new opportunity for a talented Project Manager to join our team. Successful candidates will:
- Manage technical teams who deliver production applications
- Planning, directing, and coordinating administrative activities, program control and supervision of personnel
- Conduct requirements definition, work planning, budget control, and communications
- Take ownership and accountability for delivery of projects and deliverables
- Perform business analysis activities includes business process elicitation, as-is and to-be documentation, gap analysis, etc.
- Perform requirements elicitation/gathering (use cases, user stories, system requirements), vetting, and documentation as needed
- Prioritize work and meet deadlines
- Provide critical thinking, problem solving, and most critically, attention to detail and quality
- Maintain high ethical and moral standards expected to continue holding \"Active\" DoD Top Secret security clearance to gain access to client sites and networks
- Consistently maintain a positive attitude and work ethic to deliver on-time and above standard documents
- Collaborate with a multi-disciplinary team. Participate in reviews. Conduct/lead meetings.
- Active DOD Top Secret Clearance
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree
- Scrum Master certificate
- 5 years of experience managing technical teams who deliver production applications
- 5 years of experience planning, directing, and coordinating administrative activities, program control and supervision of personnel
- 5 year of experience in requirements definition, work planning, budget control, and communications
- Excellent client relationship and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Must have excellent client-facing skills
- Must be detail- and process-oriented
- Must have very strong communications and interpersonal skills
- PMP Certified
- Prior Federal government experience preferred
- Understanding of the FBI
INTEGRITYOne Partners is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, ethnicity, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or status as a qualified individual with disability or any other personal characteristic protected by law. Visit our website .
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task