Entry Level Business Development Representative
Posted on Mar 8, 2019 by LaunchSource
LaunchSource is a platform that is changing the way early-career professionals start or transition into a career at some of the hottest startups in the Boston area.
Our portfolio companies move fast and have a lot of opportunity for career growth. They come to us for the best pre-qualified, pre-trained entry level sales talent, and we can put you directly in front of the people that matter: sales and hiring managers at high-growth technology startups that are ready to bring you on in the next 30 days.
Launching your career through the LaunchSource platform means you ll have a team in your corner. If you re accepted into our program, we ll work with you during the interview process to help you sell yourself and accelerate your success in your first role and beyond by aligning your professional goals with your employer s goals.
Are you looking to start your sales career and get your foot in the door with multiple companies at once? Apply to the LaunchSource platform today to speak with one of our talent consultants.
Details About the BDR Role
- Conduct high volume prospecting for qualified leads (50+ outreach activities per day)
- Work closely and collaboratively with the field sales team
- Work internally with other departments to ensure proper quality and quantity of product demonstrations
- Schedule online and onsite product demonstration meetings for Inside and Field Sales Representatives
- Conduct needs assessments calls with specific prospects as assigned
- Work with your manager to provide insight on continuous improvement of outbound sales approaches
- Driven by a strong desire for personal success in an inside sales role
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, competitive environment
- A highly self-driven sense of motivation
- Ability to handle objections
- Previous sales experience in which you demonstrated the ability to meet or exceed sales quotas, preferred but not required
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S.
- Must be able to start in a full-time role in the Boston area in the next 30 days