Marketing Intern - MBA
Posted on Mar 8, 2019 by Indeed
As the world's number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
Our Marketing team helps job seekers and employers around the world to discover Indeed. Whether creating impactful advertising, coding bidding algorithms, or looking for the news stories in Indeed's labor data, Indeed marketers bring diverse skills to help shape and share Indeeds story. Every month, over 250 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings. Simply put, we help people get jobs, and we want to share our story with you.
Your job:As the Marketing Intern, you will:
- Execute lifecycle programs for job seekers alongside the Indeed Experience Marketing Manager
- Lend a hand with internal initiatives to help build our culture around the experience team
- Logistical planning around constantly evolving initiatives with tight deadlines
- Assist in brainstorming and building out plans for scaling successful programs
- Track performance through NPS (Net Promoter Score) and lifecycle/product conversions
- You pay attention to the details. Nothing falls through the cracks when you're leading a project. You believe that anything worth doing is worth doing remarkably.
- You're collaborative. You love working with lots of different people. You're a team player and a great listener. You have the ability to influence others through insights, facts and new information.
- You love to learn, and you learn quickly. You're comfortable doing things for the first time - in fact, you thrive on it.
- You are curious. You're fascinated by data, research and user behavior. You ask the right questions to make connections and build more effective programs.
- You thrive on helping others. Your greatest satisfaction comes from working and helping others. You'll partner with many teams across the Indeed organization to get things done for our users.
- You're self-driven. When you don't know the answer, you figure it out. You're resourceful, patient and remain cool under pressure. You take ownership of your projects, crush your goals and volunteer for new challenges without being asked.
- Currently enrolled in an MBA program, graduating in May of 2020
- Ability to complete a 12 week program beginning May or June 2019.
- Authorization to work in the United States.
View our bounty of perks: 
View Indeed's Applicant Privacy Terms: