Posted on Mar 8, 2019 by Helios HR
INTEGRITYOne Partners (IOP) is seeking a Junior Developer to support our technical systems development team with requirements-gathering, design, implementation, testing and delivery of solutions for current law enforcement client.
Minimum Experience, Skills and Education:
- Candidate must be able to obtain and maintain a DHS 6C Clearance- requires Citizenship in the United States and is subject to a government background investigation
- Bachelor's degree, minimum 3.5 GPA- computer science background not required
- 1-2 years experience leveraging solid general consulting skills supporting program teams (planning, analysis, execution, communication/ presentation, working directly with clients)
- Advanced communication, facilitation, mediation, and verbal and written communication skills to be demonstrated upon interview
- Ability to be physically present on site within core working hours of 10am-4pm in Crystal City at minimum 2 days/week, preferably more, once clearance received
- Experience in solving complex business issues- strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Familiarity with Office tools such as Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Demonstrates innate curiosity and drive to learn. Self-motivated and eager to participate in knowledge sharing. Intellectually curious and \"tinkering\" personalities encouraged- those curious to dig in and experiment with less guidance.
- Experience in responding to client requirements in tight timeframes, government or otherwise - this entails flexibility in both work location (work from home but may need to meet ad hoc with client with little notice); and hours (occasional off-hours on-call shifts).
- Experience in mission-driven rather than profit-driven work- even if experience is in private sector, candidate can link daily tasks with larger organizational purpose.
- Has experience with and/or demonstrates thoughtful reflection on the strengths of diverse working groups, collaborates effectively in a team environment comprised of junior and senior resources, as well as with diverse personality types (i.e. introverts and extroverts)
- Experience in working with stakeholders to gather business and IT requirements.
- Experience with business case or policy development.
INTEGRITYOne Partners is an equal opportunity employer Minorities / Females / Veterans / Disabilities. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, ethnicity, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or status as a qualified individual with disability or any other personal characteristic protected by law.