Java Solution Architect
Posted on Mar 8, 2019 by Helios HR
INTEGRITYOne Partners (IOP) is seeking a Java Solution Architect to support cloud migration analyses and implementations. In this role, the following experience is required:
Minimum Experience, Skills and Education:
- Active DoD Secret Clearance
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/related field
- 6+ years of extensive working experience as a programmer and architect in J2EE technologies such as JMS, Java Server Pages, Java Servlets, HTML, Java Script, SML, XSD, XSLT, Xpath with a good understanding of JAXB & JAXP.
- Database development skills including SQL programming, solid understanding of relational database technologies and data modeling; Ability to write simple and complex SQL Queries, preferably with DB2 SQL syntax including PL/SQL
- Experience with the following web technologies: Tomcat, JSP, JSON, etc.
- Experience working in an Agile-based development environment using standard development tools (TFS, Git, etc.)
- Experience developing SOAP and/or REST-based web services with application reuse as an achieved objective
- Experience with Azure cloud technologies is a strong plus
- Ability to analyze Java workloads for migration to cloud environments, identify/articulate alternative solutions for efficient and cost-effective migration and document level of effort, skillsets, and approaches in an assessment package
- Ability to explain complex technical solutions to technical and non-technical audiences, and to connect technological solutions with measurable business value.
- Ability to develop innovative technical approaches as complete solutions to business problems.
- Strong analytical, deductive reasoning, and problem-solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills for interacting with all levels of clients and internal teams.
- Ability to consider solution impact and long-term effects of decisions/solutions.
- Ability to occasionally commute throughout the entire DC metro area and travel nationwide occasionally to work onsite with clients as needed.
- Deep experience with Azure
- Understanding of systems engineering and administration within a Unix environment.
- Desire to blog or present internally on technical topics. Client Site Locations: DC Metro Area/Nationwide
- Consultants' assigned client sites are subject to change due to the consultative nature of our work. If you can be flexible with your commute tolerance, you will be afforded many opportunities. Flexibility is key, and something we value in our people.
INTEGRITYOne Partners is an equal opportunity employer Minorities / Females / Veterans / Disabilities. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, ethnicity, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or status as a qualified individual with disability or any other personal characteristic protected by law.
Associated topics: application architect, backend, c#, design pattern, devops, lead, matlab, programming, senior, software architect