Dental Hygienist - Sign On Bonus
Posted on Mar 8, 2019 by Metro Dentalcare
Do you have a desire to embrace preventative centered care?
Do you thrive in a positive practice atmosphere and want an opportunity for community involvement?
If so, we want to meet you! Our dynamic dental group is seeking talented dental hygienists who will join us in taking preventative care to the next level. Our mission is Clinical Excellence, in all that we do.
Our dental specialists provide pediatric dentistry, orthodontics, periodontics, oral surgery and endodontics. We have 6 general dentists that offer a wide range of services that provides multi-levels of experience for our staff. We also feature electronic dental records and digital x-rays.
- Competitive Salary. Our hygienists are rewarded for their efforts!
- Hygiene Appointment lengths that enable comprehensive care and relationship building.
- Established, evidence based periodontal and caries risk protocols developed by doctors AND hygienists.
- Modern practices with superior equipment
- Benefit package includes medical, 401K with matching, bereavement and jury duty pay, flexible spending account, life and disability insurance, dental, and more.
- Mentoring and coaching- paid training
- Opportunity for community involvement
- A positive practice atmosphere
- An opportunity to make a difference in patients lives!
- Educate patients on their unique oral health needs and desires.
- Perform all hygiene clinical procedures to include prophy, periodontal maintenance, scaling and root planning, sealants, Arestin, and fluoride, intraoral camera.
- Communicate with doctor as to patients possible areas for restorative, orthodontic, periodontal and cosmetic needs.
- Partner with the whole team to provide an excellent patient experience.
- Possess a spirit of ownership with regards to the hygiene schedule.
- A current MN license to practice dental hygiene
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to educate patients
- Knowledgeable with digital charting and x-rays
- An interest in growing and developing skills
- A desire to embrace preventative centered care
- Enthusiastic Team Player