Dental Hygienist Part Time
Posted on Mar 8, 2019 by Metro Dentalcare
Do you have a desire to embrace preventative centered care?
Do you thrive in a positive practice atmosphere and want an opportunity for community involvement?
If so, we want to meet you! We have two part time openings available at this location.
Our dynamic dental group is seeking talented dental hygienists who will join us in taking preventative care to the next level. Our mission is Clinical Excellence, in all that we do. Our dental specialists provide pediatric dentistry, orthodontics, periodontics, oral surgery and endodontics. We feature electronic dental records and digital x-rays.
Our Savage office nears various shopping centers. We offer a great team dynamic and a strong patient base!
- Educate patients on their unique oral health needs and desires.
- Perform all hygiene clinical procedures to include prophy, periodontal maintenance, scaling and root planning, sealants, Arestin, and fluoride, intraoral camera.
- Communicate with doctor as to patients possible areas for restorative, orthodontic, periodontal and cosmetic needs.
- Partner with the whole team to provide an excellent patient experience.
- Possess a spirit of ownership with regards to the hygiene schedule.
- A current MN license to practice dental hygiene
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to educate patients
- Knowledgeable with digital charting and x-rays
- An interest in growing and developing skills
- A desire to embrace preventative centered care
- Enthusiastic Team Player