Dental Hygienist - Part Time
Posted on Mar 8, 2019 by Metro Dentalcare
Metro Dentalcare is a large group practice with more than 40 locations throughout the Minneapolis and St. Paul metropolitan area. Metro Dentalcare was founded in 1968 on the cornerstone of building strong patient relationships. Our caring dentists and dental professionals share a vision of providing superior patient care focused on the individual needs of each patient. This vision helps make dental care as convenient as possible for the patient while the support of a group practice allows our dental professionals to have opportunities for growth while maintaining a work/life balance. Metro Dentalcare s general dentistry offices are accredited by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care, Inc. and all offices feature electronic dental records and digital x-rays.
We exist to provide high quality, holistic, patient centered care. Our dynamic dental group is seeking talented dental hygienists who will join us in taking preventative care to the next level. Our mission is Clinical Excellence, in all that we do.
- Competitive Salary. Our hygienists are rewarded for their efforts!
- Hygiene Appointment lengths that enable comprehensive care and relationship building.
- Established, evidence based periodontal and caries risk protocols developed by doctors AND hygienists.
- Modern practices with superior equipment
- Benefit package includes medical, 401K with matching, bereavement and jury duty pay, flexible spending account, life and disability insurance, dental, and more.
- Mentoring and coaching- paid training
- Opportunity for community involvement
- A positive practice atmosphere
- An opportunity to make a difference in patients lives!
- Educate patients on their unique oral health needs and desires.
- Perform all hygiene clinical procedures to include prophy, periodontal maintenance, scaling and root planning, sealants, Arestin, and fluoride, intraoral camera.
- Communicate with doctor as to patients possible areas for restorative, orthodontic, periodontal and cosmetic needs.
- Partner with the whole team to assist in whatever is required for an excellent patient experience.
- Possess a spirit of ownership with regards to the hygiene schedule.
The ideal candidate will offer patients:
- A current MN license to practice dental hygiene
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to educate patients
- Knowledgeable with digital charting and x-rays
- An interest in growing and developing skills
- A desire to embrace preventative centered care
- Enthusiastic Team Player