Registered Nurse - RN - Career Event
Posted on Mar 8, 2019 by Ascension
Come join our Nursing Leadership Team for our RN Interview Day on at St. Agnes Hospital
Are you an experienced RN looking for your next adventure? Do you excel in patient care and feel you are aligned with our Mission and Values? If so, we would love to meet you!
Saint Agnes Hospital offers you the opportunity to be a part of something truly amazing: a healing ministry paired with cutting edge health care. We offer a full range of health care services and are proud that the doctors, nurses and associates on our staff are the best in the industry. We believe it is our privilege to serve the people of the Baltimore/Washington, D.C. area.
Our associates consistently demonstrate our core values: service to the poor, reverence, integrity, wisdom, dedication and creativity. With these values guiding the hospital, you can expect that joining Saint Agnes will be one of your most fulfilling career moves ever. We have undergone a major facility expansion and continue to expand our offering to the community, making this a great time to join us. We offer rewarding opportunities at all career levels .
What is the first step?
Please apply to: job ID 307555 on our career site and our Nursing Recruiters will reach out to you and complete a phone screen. If qualified, you will be placed on the schedule to meet with a Nurse Manager for an interview on April 4th. Please bring your future availability for a share day, as most of our units offer share time.
We are seeking RNs for the following units :
- Medical Surgical- (Full Time Rotating)
- Cardiovascular- (PRN Nights)
- Float Pool- (PRN)
- Emergency Room- (PT Evening, Full Time Nights, PT Nights for Peds ER)
- Med-Surg/ Oncology (Full Time Nights and Rotating, and WOW Days, PRN)
- Co-Attending- (Full Time Nights & Rotating)
- Med-Surg Bariatrics (Full Time Rotating)
- Observation Unit (Full Time Nights)
- Care Management (Full Time Days)
- IV Team- (Full Time Nights)
- Would Care- (Full Time Days)
- Neuro/Stroke (Full Time Night & Rotating Available)
- ICU Full Time Nights)
- Cath Lab (Full Time Available)
- Mother/Baby (Full Time Available Rotating)
- Lactation Center RN (PRN Available- Must be IBLCE Certified)
- IMCU (FT Nights)
- Operating Room (Full Time Days)
- PACU (Full Time Days & PRN Available)
- GI (Full Time Days & Part Time Available)
- NICU (PRN Available)
- Pediatrics (Full Time Available)
- Orthopedics- (Full time Rotating/Nights & PRN)
RN Leadership Positions Available:
- Manager of Operating Room and Service Lines.
- We have weekend option available a Clinical Unit Coordinator on Med/Surg
- Full Time Clinical Unit Coordinator opening in PACU
- Full Time Clinical Unit Coordinator in Pre-Surgery
- Full Time House Supervisor Nursing Admin
What We Offer:
As a valued associate of Saint Agnes Hospital, you are eligible for a comprehensive associate benefits package that is designed to allow you to choose the plan that best fits yours and your dependents' needs.
- Comprehensive medical plans
- Comprehensive dental plan
- Vision program
- Company-paid basic life
- Company-paid short-term disability benefits
- Company-paid long-term disability benefits
- Supplemental life insurance and accidental death and dismemberment benefits
- Pre-tax medical spending account and/or dependent care account (flexible spending account)
- 403(b) savings plan
- Generous paid time off
- Additional fringe benefits
We're making it easy to learn more about our nursing career openings. Apply today to come and meet with our hospital leadership team and interview on the spot.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
As an equal opportunity employer, Saint Agnes Hospital does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, religion, age, mental or physical disability, marital status, veterans status, military service, or any other legally protected status.
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.