Embedded Software Architect - ADAS
Posted on Mar 6, 2019 by PRA USA
Job Summary of the Embedded Software Architect - ADAS:
Software Architect with ADAS experience is required to play a key role in the development of the embedded software architecture for ADAS ECU software projects for one of our clients in Michigan. This is a stable, growing company that is offering significant future opportunities to break into new technologies. If you have strong experience in embedded or real-time software development along with the knowledge of C and assembly programming, then this position is well suited to you.
Responsibilities of the Embedded Software Architect - ADAS:
- Design and develop software architecture for multicore microcontroller and SoC-based ADAS ECU products
- Ensure the quality, design, development, and release of assigned software project elements.
- Evaluation of change requests, analyzing issues and perform basic functions of software design, code, and test on new features.
- Analyze legacy and third-party codebase in order to integrate into a coherent system/software architecture
- Work with Software Lead for project planning, tracking and oversight by providing regular updates of assigned task progression
- Identify and propose product process or infrastructure improvements
- Share the current status, relevant data and constructive opinion at various meetings when required
- Collaborate with Product development teams located in various locations.
Qualifications of the Embedded Software Architect - ADAS:
- BS in EE/CE. Masters Preferred
- 5+ years of experience in embedded/real-time software development
- Proficient with C and other assembly programming for 16/32/64 bit micro-controllers.
- Device driver development experience with Flash, EEPROM, CAN, SPI, ADC, Ethernet, etc
- Experience working with Electronic test equipment such as oscilloscope, function generator, power supply, etc.
- Knowledge of Embedded software tools, debuggers, cross-compilers etc.
- Experience in developing embedded software for OEM Vehicle networks such as GMLAN, FACA, FNOS
- Experience with industry standards like UDS Diagnostics, ISO26262, AUTOSAR
- Knowledge of AUTOSAR and Vector Tools such as Davinci Configurator, CANalyzer, CANoe, CANdela
- Experience with Architecture development methodology using tools like Enterprise Architect, Rhapsody, etc
- Experience with Embedded Real-time Operating Systems such as RTA-OS, RT Linux, OSEK, etc.
- Readiness to adapt the changing software release schedules and ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of the following tools -
- DOORS Requirements Management, Enterprise Architect, and Infineon Aurix Microcontroller tools (Compiler, Emulator, Simulator), QAC, Tasking Compiler, iSYSTEM WinIdea, and MKS Source Integrity, Autosar Builder, Davinci Configurator
Compensation of the Embedded Software Architect - ADAS:
Salary Range: $100,000-125,000/year, depending on experience
Location: Detroit area, MI
Relocation assistance: Subject to review
Visa sponsorship: No H1B or OPT will be considered
Knowledge of the following areas will be helpful - ADAS, Embedded, Software, Architect, "Advanced Driver Assistance Systems", ECU, circuit, microcontroller, SoC, "change requests", code, codebase, infrastructure, DOORS, "Requirements Management", "Enterprise Architect", "Infineon Aurix Microcontroller", Compiler, Emulator, Simulator, QAC, "Tasking Compiler", "iSYSTEM WinIdea", "MKS Source Integrity", "Autosar Builder", "Davinci Configurator", "real-time software development", assembly, C, C++, C##, Language, Programming, Flash, EEPROM, CAN, SPI, ADC, Ethernet, oscilloscope, "function generator", "power supply", debuggers, "cross compilers", GMLAN, FCA, FNOS, "UDS Diagnostics", ISO, 26262, AUTOSAR, Vector, "Davinci Configurator", CANalyzer, CANoe, CANdela, "Enterprise Architect", Rhapsody, "Realtime Operating Systems", RTOS, RTA-OS, "RT Linux", OSEK