EDI Claims Business Systems Analyst II
Posted on Mar 3, 2019 by Beacon Health Options
We are currently seeking a dynamic EDI Claims Business Systems Analyst II to join our team in Latham, NY!
About the Position:
We are currently seeking a dynamic EDI Claims Business Systems Analyst II to join our team in Latham, NY! The incumbent serves as the EDI Operations subject matter expert on medium to large data exchange projects and is directly responsible for leading the discovery meetings with the client, the development of the business requirements, data mapping, problem resolution, error analysis and system functional design. The incumbent will also develop test scenarios, perform QA testing and coordinate UA Testing with the appropriate stakeholders. This individual must possess the necessary skill set to function independently in most situations and must have strong analytical and time management skills.
- Draft detailed business requirements, technical specifications and mapping documents
- Ensure projects are proactively managed to meet required delivery time frames
- Effectively communicate with stakeholders to resolve task obstacles and provide weekly status reports
- Understands job responsibilities and display good judgment in evaluating requests
- Coordinate and execute testing cycles with internal and external stakeholders
- Education: Bachelor's Degree in an IT or Healthcare field preferred
- Relevant Work Experience: 3 years of Health Insurance experience. Proven experience in EDI data mapping, requirements elicitation, analysis required
- Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong customer service and written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multi task and work on more than one project at a time.
- Emotional intelligence and the ability to work effectively with diverse resources.
Click below on "Apply for this Position" to create a profile and apply for the position
Beacon Health Options is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer as well as a Drug Free and Tobacco Free Work Environment. EOE/AA/M/F/Veterans/Disabled
AAP Reporting Location:
NY - Latham
ID (Req #):
40 hours per week