CUSTOMER SERVICE REP II
Posted on Mar 3, 2019 by Beacon Health Options
FL: Coral Gables
We are currently seeking some dynamic Customer Service Reps to join our team at our office in Coral Gables, FL.
ABOUT THE POSITION
We are currently seeking some dynamic Customer Service Reps to join our team at our office in Coral Gables, FL. The Customer Service Reps will be responsible for providing answering and responding to a high volume of telephone inquiries from members and providers.
- Provide accurate and thorough interpretation of benefits, eligibility, resolving customer inquiries, facilitating problem resolution and acting as a member/provider advocate by meeting or exceeding customers' expectations.
- Achieve and maintain productivity and quality performance expectations.
- Interpret and effectively communicate benefits and eligibility information to our customers.
- Document all critical information related to contacts responded to in the appropriate MHS screen/system.
- Effectively navigate through multiple complex systems/screens.
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required. An Associate's Degree or equivalent related experience is preferred.
Relevant Work Experience:
- 3-5 years experience in Customer Service, Health Care or Health Insurance is required.
- Previous experience in an ACD call center environment is highly preferred.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Microsoft Office
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Click below on "Apply for this Position" to create a profile and apply for the position
Beacon Health Strategies, LLC., a Beacon Health Options company, is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer as well as a Drug Free Work Environment. EOE/M/F/Veterans/Disabled
AAP Reporting Location:
FL - Miami
ID (Req #):