Posted on Mar 17, 2023 by Capgemini
Business Change Consultant
Posted on Mar 17, 2023 by Capgemini
Job Title: BTC Business Change Consultant
Location-UK Wide (The Role would require candidates to be flexible to travel across UK as per business Needs and any Client Location)
The job on offer
As a Business Change Consultant, you will work with our customers, our own applications and technology consultants to manage and deliver people change, providing advice and assistance so that the people are fully engaged, the project successful and the benefits delivered. You will focus on building the client's capability within our broader 'Ready, Willing & Able' organisational change model.
We have opportunities for established business change professionals looking for career development as well as opportunities for business change professionals who are at the start of their career and looking for a clear Pathway.
- Work alongside our customers to address the people aspects of package implementations and bespoke IT developments
- Take an active part in sales and pre-sales activity, presenting to customers and contributing to bids
- Develop strong and trusted relationships with customers and our own teams and influence at board level
- Be seen as a subject matter expert across a broad range of organisational change elements
- Make a strong contribution to development of method and expand the knowledge base within the team
- Coach and develop our people, particularly our large graduate community
- Global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients' opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organisations to realise their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion. People matter, results count.
- Fantastic consulting skills - facilitating workshops, solving complex problems, writing documents, delivering compelling messages, gaining trust, working with uncertainty, thinking on your feet! - will all be second nature to you
- Experience and expertise in the application of the following organisational change elements in IT enabled change programmes:
- Stakeholder analysis and planning
- Communication strategy and planning (ideally including delivery)
- Involvement in education and training with experience of conducting training needs analysis work
- Business analysis skills around business case production
- Change impact and business readiness assessments
- Culture change work
- Involvement in sales and pre-sales related content around contributing to proposals, presenting and managing proposals
- Experience of IT package implementations including ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning systems) or large custom builds
- You - bring your values, energy, motivation and sense of humour to add to and enhance our team and culture
Why Capgemini is unique
Capgemini offers the opportunity to shape your career path, based on your interests and ambitions. For example, if you want to become a 'People Manager' Connected Manager learning journey is there for you. If you want to become an 'Architect' our Global Architect Community offerings can help you get there.
Benefit from learning for life with Capgemini's unique and innovative L&D offering. This is driven by our digital learning platform 'Next' and our 'Learning for all' mindset.
Get the future you want
Growing clients' businesses while building a more sustainable, more inclusive future is a tough ask. But when you join Capgemini, you join a thriving company and become part of a diverse collective of free-thinkers, entrepreneurs and industry experts. A powerful source of energy that drives us all to find new ways technology can help us re imagine what's possible. It's why, together, we seek out opportunities that will transform the world's leading businesses. And it's how you'll gain the experiences and connections you need to shape your future. By learning from each other every day, sharing knowledge and always pushing yourself to do better, you'll build the skills you want. And you'll use them to help our clients leverage technology to grow their business and give innovation that human touch the world needs. So, it might not always be easy, but making the world a better place rarely is. Capgemini. Get The Future You Want.
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organisation of over 360,000 team members in more than 50 countries. With its strong 55-year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fuelled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2022 global revenues of €22 billion.
'Get the Future You Want
Alert me to jobs like this:
Business Change Consultant in City, London, United Kingdom, Full-Time
Amplify your job search:
Increase interview chances with our downloads and specialist services.CV Help
Expert career advice
Increase interview chances with our downloads and specialist services.Visit Blog
Increase interview chances with our downloads and specialist services.Start Test