Posted on Mar 17, 2023 by Capgemini
Posted on Mar 17, 2023 by Capgemini
The job on offer
Integration Architect- Any UK base
As an integration architect in our Cloud & Custom Application (CCA) architecture team you will be focused on ensuring that our clients' integration architectures meet the demands of today's cloud native digital era. You will be joining a dynamic and growing team supporting our clients as they grow their business using innovative technology solutions.
You'll be joining a passionate, professional and highly skilled team of architects and engineers who specialise in building and integrating systems at enterprise scale. Innovation in delivery is always at the forefront of our minds, which is why we utilise a variety of cloud, open source and proprietary technologies to achieve the best possible outcome for our clients.
We have world class architecture and software engineering communities; we invest in doing things right and have plenty to say on the subject.
What you'll do
- Specify and own the integration-specific aspects of enterprise & solution architectures
- Govern the integration process across all phases of delivery
- Oversee technical teams in the design, build, test & operation of integration solutions
- Manage third-party relationships involved in end-to-end integration
- Actively contribute to the wider Capgemini architecture community
- More senior hires will work closely with customer CTO functions to analyse their integration landscape and develop modernisation strategies.
- Excellent understanding of integration architecture and patterns
- Knowledge and experience of multiple integration and API management technologies
- Sound understanding of contemporary software engineering practice
- A structured approach to architectural design
- Strong understanding and opinions on how integration has evolved from an on-premise, centralised function towards being a digital, cloud and API-driven capability
- Knowledge and experience of hybrid cloud integration approaches, API-led architectures and digital-era integration governance methodology
- Strong consultancy and interpersonal skills
Why Capgemini is unique
We realise a Total Reward package should be more than just compensation. At Capgemini we offer range of core and flexible benefits and have a Peer Recognition Portal called Applaud.
At Capgemini we don't just believe in Diversity & Inclusion, we actively go out to making it a working reality. Driven by our core values and Active Inclusion Campaign, we build environments where you can bring you whole self to work.
We aim to build an environment where employees can enjoy a positive work-life balance. Through our New Normal campaign, we are looking to embed hybrid working in all that we do and make flexible working arrangements the day-to-day reality for our people. All UK employees are eligible to request flexible working arrangements.
Capgemini offers the opportunity to shape your career path, based on your interests and ambitions. For example, if you want to become a 'People Manager' Connected Manager learning journey is there for you. If you want to become an 'Architect' our Global Architect Community offerings can help you get there.
Get the future you want
Growing clients' businesses while building a more sustainable, more inclusive future is a tough ask.
But when you join Capgemini, you join a thriving company and become part of a diverse collective of free-thinkers, entrepreneurs and industry experts. A powerful source of energy that drives us all to find new ways technology can help us reimagine what's possible. It's why, together, we seek out opportunities that will transform the
world's leading businesses. And it's how you'll gain the experiences and connections you need to shape your future.
By learning from each other every day, sharing knowledge and always pushing yourself to do better, you'll build the skills you want. And you'll use them to help our clients leverage technology to grow their business and give innovation that human touch the world needs. So, it might not always be easy, but making the world a better place rarely is. Capgemini. Get The Future You Want.
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organisation of over 360,000 team members in more than 50 countries. With its strong 55-year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fuelled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2022 global revenues of €22 billion.
Alert me to jobs like this:
Integration Architect in City, London, United Kingdom, Full-Time
Amplify your job search:
Increase interview chances with our downloads and specialist services.CV Help
Expert career advice
Increase interview chances with our downloads and specialist services.Visit Blog
Increase interview chances with our downloads and specialist services.Start Test