Posted on Mar 17, 2023 by Capgemini
Microsoft Cloud Native Developer
Posted on Mar 17, 2023 by Capgemini
Job Title: Microsoft Cloud Native Developer
Location: Any UK based location -Hybrid Position
Working Pattern: Full-Time, PermanentThe job on offer
Capgemini are looking for a Microsoft Cloud Native Developer in the United Kingdom, to join our UK Practices team.
You'll be joining a passionate, professional and highly skilled team of developers and Azure platform engineers who specialise in agile custom software development and integration at an enterprise scale. Innovation in delivery is always at the forefront of our minds, which is why we utilise solutions from the Microsoft stack and a variety of Open Source to achieve the best possible outcome for the client. We have a world class software engineering community; we invest in doing things right and have plenty to say on the subjectYour role
- Work on some of the most bleeding edge Digital/Cloud-based architectures in development today.
- Act as a developer and subject matter expert on delivery engagements for clients with responsibility for the specification, development, testing and implementation of complex cloud native applications.
- Work as part of a development team, helping drive delivery best practices eg branching strategy, testing methodology, CI/CD and pipelines.
- Support services before they go live through activities such as system design consulting, developing software platforms, frameworks, automated testing, deployment and release pipelines, capacity planning and launch reviews.
- Maintain services once they are live by measuring and monitoring availability, latency, errors, saturation, traffic and overall system health.
- Excellent knowledge of cloud computing; experience of building scalable, resilient applications using Azure.
- Experience of .NET and related technologies (.NET Core, MVC, Entity Framework, etc.)
- Experience of Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD), ideally using Azure DevOps.
- Experience of working in collaborative teams and working in an agile manner in a commercial environment.
- A passion for technology and a drive to build enterprise systems with some of the UK's biggest names.
We're also using the following technologies and patterns, it would be great if you had some of the skills, if not we can help develop them
- Designing microservice-based architectures using domain driven design (DDD), CQRS and Event Sourcing patterns
- Hold one or more Azure or .NET certifications
- Azure DevOps
- Knowledge or experience of Security standards ie OWASP, PCI etc.
Why Capgemini is unique
At Capgemini we don't just believe in Diversity & Inclusion, we actively go out to making it a working reality. Driven by our core values and Active Inclusion Campaign, we build environments where you can bring your whole self to work. Capgemini offers the opportunity to shape your career path, based on your interests and ambitions. For example, if you want to become a 'People Manager' Connected Manager learning journey is there for you. If you want to become an 'Architect' our Global Architect Community offerings can help you get there.
Employee well being is vitally important to us as an organisation. We see a healthy and happy workforce as a critical component for us to achieve our organisational ambitions. To help support well being we have trained 'Mental Health Champions' across each of our business areas. We have also invested in well being apps such as Thrive and Peppy.
We work with a range of clients all with a unique set of business, technological and societal ambitions. Working for Capgemini you get to be at the forefront of designing future experiences, which truly impact our clients and wider society for the better.
Get the future you want
Growing clients' businesses while building a more sustainable, more inclusive future is a tough ask. But when you join Capgemini, you join a thriving company and become part of a diverse collective of free-thinkers, entrepreneurs and industry experts. A powerful source of energy that drives us all to find new ways technology can help us reimagine what's possible. It's why, together, we seek out opportunities that will transform the world's leading businesses. And it's how you'll gain the experiences and connections you need to shape your future. By learning from each other every day, sharing knowledge and always pushing yourself to do better, you'll build the skills you want. And you'll use them to help our clients leverage technology to grow their business and give innovation that human touch the world needs. So, it might not always be easy, but making the world a better place rarely is. Capgemini. Get The Future You Want.
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organisation of over 360,000 team members in more than 50 countries. With its strong 55-year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fuelled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2022 global revenues of €22 billion.
Alert me to jobs like this:
Microsoft Cloud Native Developer in City, London, United Kingdom, Full-Time
Amplify your job search:
Increase interview chances with our downloads and specialist services.CV Help
Expert career advice
Increase interview chances with our downloads and specialist services.Visit Blog
Increase interview chances with our downloads and specialist services.Start Test