Posted on Mar 16, 2023 by Actalent
Data Operations Analyst
Posted on Mar 16, 2023 by Actalent
The Data Operations team delivers trusted data to enable the launch & supply of products to our customers. Our key accountabilities include governance and maintenance of the Data Operations Framework; delivering a regulated and compliant data environment; using intelligent automation, workflow, process improvements, cross-segment expertise, and third-party suppliers to improve quality, timeliness, cost, and effort across Supply Chain; applying deep end-to-end knowledge and subject matter expertise to define, shape and implement supply chain strategies; and cultivating talent as a distinctive capability.
This position will execute day-to-day operations to support the strategy of the function across franchises/business units. Will develop solutions to a variety of problems of moderate scope and complexity, referring to established policies and procedures.
- Manage sprints, track progress, and lead alignment calls
- Manage computer system validation, work instructions, and templates
- Attend/schedule interdepartmental business review calls to gather requirements
- Create and manage application and document change requests for every release
- Analyze business processes and create, maintain, and revise procedures according to GxP
- Schedule and lead business simulation testing
- Liaise between technology quality, business owner, and service owner for audit readiness and document management
- Create and maintain training curriculums for user community
- Bachelor's degree and 2-4 years of project management or coordination experience
- Experience within documentation and testing
- Good understanding of ERP, PLM systems, and information technology
- Expert in Microsoft tools (Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Experience in regulated business environment
- Independent, structured, reliable, quality-oriented, and good communicator
- Cross-functional flexibility
If you have experience in documentation and testing, along with the other skills and qualifications we're looking for, apply today to be part of a dynamic team committed to excellence in the pharmaceutical industry.
If you are eligible to work in Switzerland and want to gain experience in a global and innovative environment, please feel free to reach out directly to (see below)
Job Title: Data Operations Analyst
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Rate/Salary: 45.00 - 55.00 CHF Hourly
Job Type: Contract
Trading as Aerotek. Allegis Group Limited, Bracknell, RG12 1RT, United Kingdom. No Allegis Group Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency as set out in the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Aerotek and Actalent Services are companies within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Actalent Services, Aston Carter, EASi, Talentis Solutions, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to the website.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.
Alert me to jobs like this:
Data Operations Analyst in Basel, Switzerland, Contract/Project
Amplify your job search:
Increase interview chances with our downloads and specialist services.CV Help
Expert career advice
Increase interview chances with our downloads and specialist services.Visit Blog
Increase interview chances with our downloads and specialist services.Start Test