Posted on Mar 16, 2023 by Curo Services
Identity & Security Consultant/Architect
Posted on Mar 16, 2023 by Curo Services
Identity & Security Consultant/Architect (RL6310)
Salary - up to £120K per Annum, Plus Bonus!
Benefits - Flexible working hours, career opportunities, private medical, excellent pension, and social benefits
Location - Remote - Anywhere in the UK (Expectation to travel UK wide)
The Client - Curo are collaborating with a Global Consultancy known for bringing together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions that advance the way people live and work. Their people work tirelessly and are dedicated to helping their customers achieve their goals. You will benefit from working with the best in the tech field, and have excellent progression opportunities and security in your role.
The Candidate - This is a fantastic opportunity for a seasoned Technologist who has the soft skills and drive to help shape the company's Identity and Security portfolio. You will provide clients with the optimal consultative service and experience, resulting in business outcomes that meet their core values and business requirements. You will benefit from working with the latest cutting-edge technologies ever evolving with the industry. This opportunity offers someone a position to really explore the latest offerings in the Identity and Security sector, and you will support customers to keep their solutions relevant.
The Role - Sits within the Hybrid Workplace Delivery' team. You will not only design and deliver complex Identity and Security solutions, but also be a driving force in developing the growing security services and capability locally and globally.
You will be responsible for:
- Delivering Identity and Security related consultancy to a variety of customers. This will include requirements gathering, designing complex solutions and implementing that design.
- Providing input into new Identity and Security services, helping us shape the future of the business.
- Supporting other consultants as they cross skill into this area.
- Assisting presales colleagues as they shape deals.
We are looking for 5 years' experience with Enterprise level customers in the following areas:
- Microsoft Cloud Security/Enterprise Mobility.
- Complex Identity and Access Management environments with multiple geographies, business units and source identity systems (to include Microsoft AD/AAD).
- Large-scale directory services integration, consolidation or migrations.
- Authentication and Authorisation solutions which can meet varying security requirements.
- Multi-factor authentication.
- Privileged Identity Management.
- Single Sign-On, Same Sign-On and independent identity models.
- Identity governance.
- Conditional access.
The following skills/experience would be beneficial:
- Designing and implementing Identity and Security Solutions covering AWS or GCP.
- Identity provisioning' and synchronisation' solutions, which can link, alter and join disparate source identities into a unified IDAM solution.
- Hybrid IDAM solution for cloud and on-premises environments.
- Geo-fencing of both user and device access.
To apply for this Identity & Security Consultant/Architect permanent job, please click the button below and submit your latest CV.
Curo Services endeavours to respond to all applications, however this may not always be possible during periods of high volume. Thank you for your patience.
Curo Services is a trading name of Curo Resourcing Ltd and acts as an Employment Business for contract and temporary recruitment as well as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
Alert me to jobs like this:
Identity & Security Consultant/Architect in Not Specified, United Kingdom, Full-Time
Amplify your job search:
Increase interview chances with our downloads and specialist services.CV Help
Expert career advice
Increase interview chances with our downloads and specialist services.Visit Blog
Increase interview chances with our downloads and specialist services.Start Test