Posted on Mar 15, 2023 by Harvey Nash Plc
Posted on Mar 15, 2023 by Harvey Nash Plc
Talent Acquisition Consultant - Contract Desk - Harvey Nash Recruitment - Hybrid Working: WFH and our Edinburgh Based Office - £21,000 - £23,000 per annum and Uncapped Commission
Harvey Nash is searching for a Talent Acquisition Consultant to join our high performing Contracts recruitment team in Scotland. We operate across central Scotland and over the past few years living with Covid we have adapted as a team to strike the right balance of hybrid working. We focus on outputs and understand work/life balance.
Who We Are
Harvey Nash are one of the world's leading professional recruiters and IT outsourcers and have been since 1988. We have enabled big brands, blue chips and start-ups to enable their technology futures and digital destinies by supplying them with the talent they need. In a time where there's a skills shortage and huge demand for digital transformation, Harvey Nash continue to deliver unrivalled and unprecedented technology talent.
We provide our clients, customers and partners with highly skilled IT specialists for both contract and permanent roles, as well as the very best executive talent for board level and senior IT appointments. Through combining industry and technical expertise with the innovative use of technology and award-winning recruitment processes, we provide clients with a high quality, effective recruitment service.
We have over 3,000 people in over 37 offices covering the USA, Europe and Asia Pacific. Our talented professionals pursue the highest levels of integrity and quality in providing a unique breadth of activities that include: executive search, interim management, IT and Finance recruitment and IT outsourcing.
Working with our consultants you will be helping to source candidates and map out the client and candidate market for accounts where we have very established relationships, exclusivity and influence or volume requirements to ensure you have the best chance possible of filling positions.
- Update all candidate/client records
- Assist consultants in the shortlisting and submission of candidates and the provision of market knowledge to support the client relationship
- Data entry: Keeping our candidate database and systems accurate and up to date
- Reporting: Sending various reports and updates to the teams
- CV formatting: Assisting consultants by preparing CV's so that they are ready to send to our clients
- Developing relationships internally and externally
- Ad hoc projects: Provide administrative support to all areas of the business as required
- Contractor queries: Assist contractors with timesheet and payroll queries
We have ambitious plans for growth in the coming years and we need you to support your team through this by owning your own share of responsibility. You will help sell our portfolio of solutions whilst consistently growing service lines through our existing clients.
- Strong attention to detail and organisational skills
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Ability to manage time and work to deadlines
- Be educated to a National 5 level or equivalent in English
- Good presentation skills, ideally for pitching to new clients including on Teams/Zoom!
It is really important to us that you have fun and enjoy what you do, and we take pride in the culture that we have in our business. We are an inclusive team that work together and for one another. High performance is in our DNA and we want everyone to succeed and will help you to do so, but you need to bring your A game. We are a varied team, we have modern apprentices, working Mums, some people work part time, and we are open to job share - simply put - don't be put off if you think your working life request is a little bit different than the 'norm', let's have a chat.
We have a great team and love to socialise, so we have many amazing staff nights out!
If the above opportunity sounds like it could be a match for you, or you know someone who might be suited to it, please get in touch for a confidential conversation. We'd love to hear from you!
Alert me to jobs like this:
Talent Aquisition in Edinburgh, Midlothian, United Kingdom, Full-Time
Amplify your job search:
Increase interview chances with our downloads and specialist services.CV Help
Expert career advice
Increase interview chances with our downloads and specialist services.Visit Blog
Increase interview chances with our downloads and specialist services.Start Test