Posted on Mar 15, 2023 by NP Group
Product Marketing Manager
Posted on Mar 15, 2023 by NP Group
The Product Marketing Manager's role is responsible for developing go-to-market (GTM) programs for the business's flagship DLT platform powering regulated digital finance, and Sales Enablement such as competitive intelligence (battle cards), use cases, case studies, fact sheets, demos, videos and customer testimonials. GTM activities include bringing new products and existing product enhancements to market, message development, promotion, sales tools such as fact sheets, competitive intelligence and presentations, chairing of cross-functional meetings, well as project managing a tactical execution plan.
We are looking for a self-starter, who is comfortable in 'build mode', and able to simplify complex technology into value propositions that resonate with both business decision makers and technical buyers across the new digital economy. Strategic thinking, project management and strong execution skills are required. This business operates in an ever-evolving space and this global role will need to stay abreast of emerging technology to ensure messaging and positioning are accurate and effective.
The Product Marketing Manager is a key member of our Marketing team. This is a unique opportunity for someone to come in and own and shape the function. They work closely with members of the wider Corporate, Developer and Field Marketing teams, the Chief Economist, as well as Product Development and Revenue.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Work closely with product management/development teams and other cross-functional teams across sales (solutions engineers, AE's, etc.) to bring product offerings to market (ie identifying the 4 P's, product, pricing, placement, promotion) and ensure the Revenue team is equipped with tools they need to effectively 'solution sell'
- GTM programs include 'story development' (reframing technical features into real-world benefits), software product positioning, value proposition, key benefits, target persona identification (including business decision-makers and technical buyers), user journey, validation with customers and analysts, and competitive intelligence.
- Chair, plan and lead cross-functional product and industry GTM and sustaining programs
- Create sales tools and training materials to support the sales cycle, and create external facing product content like use cases, fact sheets, solution overviews, product videos. Deliver internal trainings. Post to internal sales enablement platform (Seismic)
- Work with Field Operations to make sure outputs are adopted, and their use is measured
- Competitive intelligence, including battle cards and SWOT analysis
- Develop case studies, testimonial videos, landing pages, blogs and third-party review sites, including socialization with key SMEs and production and promotion with corporate marketing team
- Work closely with current Product Development team to understand the product and service offerings of key competitors; communicate differentiation in marketing materials
- Partner with Chief Product Officer to support the analyst relations program, including managing relationships with our third-party analyst relations firm/vendor
- The ideal candidate should have good working experience in product marketing, with a preference for those who have experience in software/tech and financial services
- We are seeking someone with a keen interest in complex technical software that has the potential to revolutionize business operations, but is not always easy to market or sell
- The ability to manage projects effectively from conception to execution is a critical requirement for this position
- The successful candidate will have a proven track record of managing complex projects and delivering results within tight timelines
- The ideal candidate should be comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, with a high degree of adaptability and flexibility
- Experience with product marketing in highly-regulated industries such as financial services or healthcare is a plus
- Self-motivated and able to develop and implement plans independently
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills, with the ability to stay up-to-date on market trends and manage multiple projects effectively
- Demonstrated experience in working with third-party agencies
- Strong writing and editing abilities with an eye for detail and accuracy
- A collaborative and adaptable individual who thrives in a team-oriented environment
- Familiarity with blockchain/DLT and a background in finance, technical, or computer science is desirable
Networking People (UK) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Alert me to jobs like this:
Product Marketing Manager in City, London, United Kingdom, Full-Time
Amplify your job search:
Increase interview chances with our downloads and specialist services.CV Help
Expert career advice
Increase interview chances with our downloads and specialist services.Visit Blog
Increase interview chances with our downloads and specialist services.Start Test