Posted on Mar 14, 2023 by VIQU Ltd
Posted on Mar 14, 2023 by VIQU Ltd
REMOTE PERMANENT OPPORTUNITIES:
We have partnered with a Global IT Consultancy that is continously looking for top talented Soltuion Architects to join them on a Permanent basis. We are looking for Mid to Senior levels - if you value working from home delivering bespoke cloud solutions to a global client audience then this is the role to apply to.
Mid Level - up to 60k - Requires AWS Certification and 3 years relevant commercial experience
Senior - up to 85k - Requires AWS Certification and 5+ years relevant commercial experience
About the business:
This is a fast-paced entity operating at a global level who specialises in the optimisation and delivery of professional services and managed services around all aspects of Public Cloud solutions with a specific focus on AWS.
We are looking for candidates who are excellent at engaging in technical discussions and can lead by example. You will need full end-to-end experience in designing, building and delivering solutions on AWS. Using the AWS Well Architected Framework, this role performs Well Architected reviews and implements remediations to ensure compliance with architectural best practice.
1. As a Solutions Architect, you will:
- Work closely with clients to understand their business requirements and design customised solutions using AWS services and technologies.
- Design, implement, and maintain scalable, reliable, and secure AWS solutions, utilising best practices and industry standards.
- Work with DevOps teams to implement automation, CI/CD pipelines, and infrastructure as code, using tools such as CloudFormation and Terraform.
- Ensure solutions are optimised for performance, availability, and cost, and provide recommendations for cost optimisation and resource utilisation.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including developers, operations, security, and project managers, to ensure successful implementation and delivery of solutions.
- Provide technical leadership and mentorship to junior team members, and participate in knowledge-sharing and training initiatives.
- Stay current with AWS technologies, best practices, and industry trends, and provide thought leadership and guidance to clients and internal teams.
- Develop and maintain documentation, including architecture diagrams, technical specifications, and operational procedures.
- Participate in pre-sales activities, including scoping, estimation, and proposal development, as needed.
2. As a Senior Solutions Architect, you will:
- Perform AWS workload reviews against the AWS Well-Architected framework
- Engage with customers to scope out remediation activities based on Well-Architected reviews
- Remediate and enhance customer AWS Cloud environments
- Report on progress to internal and customer stakeholders
- Support initiatives to identify and implement process efficiencies
Candidates will need to have the right to work in the UK without sponsorship. Candidates that are unable to do so will unfortunately not be considered.
Alert me to jobs like this:
Solutions Architects in London, United Kingdom, Full-Time
Amplify your job search:
Increase interview chances with our downloads and specialist services.CV Help
Expert career advice
Increase interview chances with our downloads and specialist services.Visit Blog
Increase interview chances with our downloads and specialist services.Start Test