Posted on Mar 13, 2023 by Adare Human Resource Management
Business Development Executive (HR) - Blended and Flexible working arrangements available.
Posted on Mar 13, 2023 by Adare Human Resource Management
Adare Human Resource Management
Leading Experts in Employment Law, Industrial Relations and best practice Human Resource Management in Ireland
Title: Business Development Executive (HR)
Who we are:
Established in 2003, we are one of Ireland's best-known and respected providers of Employment Law, Industrial Relations (IR), Human Resource Management (HRM) and Health and Safety Services.
With offices in Dublin, Shannon and Cork, Adare Human Resource Management is an Irish Company with a unique knowledge of the needs of Irish business - with experienced & knowledgeable experts dedicated to excellence. We work across key sectors including private, public and not for profit sectors.
When it comes to HR and people management, our experience has shown us that as no one solution is right for every business, we need to work closely with each and every client to design a tailored solution for them. We are a forward thinking and progressive consultancy and assist and advise Organisations on how to manage their individual people management challenges and offer a range of solutions varying from assistance in ensuring compliance with employment legislation through to implementation of best practice HR solutions to enable organisational change.
Our Consultants are all experienced HR and Employment Law professionals who bring a range of cross sectoral experience to the clients that we work with.
As part of our growth strategy for the business, we are currently looking to recruit an experienced and ambitious HR Business Development Executive to work closely with our current and potential clients to identify and understand their requirements.
Working alongside an established and talented team, this role will involve being a first point of contact to engage and build relationships with potential new clients, identifying client's requirements and any challenges, managing the sales process and developing your accounts from initial contact to closure to deliver consistent growth in sales.
If you are a dynamic, driven individual with a client centric approach together with a strong sales and marketing background (preferably in HR, Recruitment, Training or Professional Services) and are seeking to develop your career in a supportive environment, where you will help build on our significant achievements and continued growth in the Irish market - we would be delighted to hear from you.
Blended and Flexible working arrangements available.
Permanent, Full Time
Business Development Manager
Leading Market Salary; Performance Bonus; Health Insurance; Educational Supports; Career Development Opportunities; Flexible Working Hours; 27+ annual and company leave days
Why Adare Human Resource Management?
- We are a leading, progressive and expanding professional services Company with a reputation for excellence across all sectors.
- As an integral part of the business, the role of the HR Business Development Executive works alongside a talented and ambitious team of experts.
- We have an exciting, fast paced, entrepreneurial culture, strong brand and reputation and are growing rapidly.
- We have an inclusive culture and welcome people with fresh thinking and new ideas.
- We are a leading, progressive and expanding professional services Company.
- You get recognised AND rewarded for your contribution to growth!
The role of the HR Business Development Executive is to
- systematically follow up on all inbound leads provided to you
- deliver an outbound sales strategy to further grow our market share with a wide range of sectors.
As part of the Adare Human Resource Management Business Development team, you will report on progress, market intelligence and challenges, helping to continuously refine our growth strategy.
How You'll Do It
- Through engagement and understanding with prospective clients, identify and scope their requirements with a client centric approach through to issuing proposals and follow up.
- Manage the sales process and develop your accounts from initial contact to closure.
- Prospect, initiate and nurture relationships with HR decision-makers to generate new business opportunities.
- Close sales and achieve quarterly targets.
- Perform outbound activities / lead generation to build revenue pipeline.
- Capture, track and manage information/data/metrics in our Salesforce CRM system reporting on the status of all activities.
- Participate in weekly sales meetings and weekly/monthly/quarterly company meetings.
- Represent the brand professionally by introducing the company, its history, and offering in the best possible way.
- Provide feedback on wins, losses and client feedback, to support the ongoing refinement of our sales strategies.
- Maintain knowledge and awareness of HR trends as well as products and services.
- Target key decision-makers, determine buying readiness, budgets and timelines.
- Communicate and establish expectations for weekly activities, pipelines, forecasts and closed deals.
- Strong and credible telephone and online presence
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively
- Independent and team player
- Energetic and enthusiastic attitude
- You must be relationship focused, a hunter and a closer!
- Proven track record of achieving and exceeding sales targets
- Ideally 2-3 years of B2B sales experience
- Ideally experience working with Salesforce (or comparable CRM) - training will be provided
- Experience selling HR/Recruitment/Training and/or employee relations services
- Knowledge of HR Practices
- Sales and / or Marketing qualification
- HR diploma / degree
Committed to understanding, delivering, exceeding and taking accountability for our work and our client needs, by demonstrating true ownership, personal accountability and consistently delivering an excellent experience.
Committed to building and enhancing trust within all our relationships, colleagues and clients.
Committed to driving with ambition and accountability, our professional development and our business growth, embracing challenges and change, with Adare pride and fostering a culture of continuous improvement.
This is an unmissable opportunity! On offer is a very competitive package, with a generous commission structure for OTE, as well as excellent benefits such as health insurance, extensive annual leave and company days and the ability to work flexible hours and remotely!
If you'd like the opportunity to work in a rapidly growing professional services business, then we'd love to speak to you.
Full clean driving license, access to a car and ability to travel is required.
Adare Human Resource Management is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Closing Date for receipt of application is 5pm Friday, March 24th, 2023.
Alert me to jobs like this:
Business Development Executive (HR) - Blended and Flexible working arrangements available. in Dublin, Ireland, Full-Time
Amplify your job search:
Increase interview chances with our downloads and specialist services.CV Help
Expert career advice
Increase interview chances with our downloads and specialist services.Visit Blog
Increase interview chances with our downloads and specialist services.Start Test