Posted on Feb 20, 2023 by Savannah Environmental
Business Development Manager (Environmental, Sustainability and Health
Posted on Feb 20, 2023 by Savannah Environmental
Business Development Manager (Environmental, Sustainability and Health and Safety)
Locations of role London Region, West Midlands, United Kingdom
About Savannah Environmental Consultancy Ltd
The Mission of Savannah Environmental is to assist our clients fulfil their sustainability and environmental compliance targets. Based in the West Midlands and North London, we work with clients throughout the UK in a variety of industry sectors to provide solutions that meet ever-increasing environmental regulations, sustainability requirements and health & safety regulation.
Our straightforward, approach builds trust and breaks down barriers, to make complicated legislation understandable. With an unrivalled network of sustainability consultants & experts, we are committed to engaging with businesses around how they can have a positive impact on the environment, local communities, global outcomes and wellbeing and health of their employees without sacrificing profitability.
Our work includes:
• Assisting clients set their sustainability strategies and achievable roadmaps for delivery,
• Assisting clients to implement ISO14001 and ISO45001 management systems,
• Assisting clients to meet and surpass their environmental and occupation health and safety legal and non-legal compliance obligations,
• Assisting clients with their total waste management requirements and help them implement circularity initiatives,
• Assessing and minimising environmental risks from a variety of sectors which include food production industry; public sectors (councils); automotive industry; fashion and retail industry and utilities industry etc.
As Business Development Manager, you will be tasked with establishing contacts and engaging with corporate businesses to pitch our services and bring in more business to generate revenue. You will be expected to be a self-starter who will hit the hit he ground running, bringing along your own wealth of already established contacts will be a great starting point.
You will also be required to deliver the following:
• A full 360 sales cycle responsibilities with traceability,
• Engage with and pitch Savannah services to corporate clients personnel that have a vested interest in the services we offer such as CEO, Directors, Procurement teams and Operations Manager - essentially anyone who is responsible for hiring consultants on project work,
• Generating and qualifying leads and working to new business sales targets,
• A strong team player with a proven track record in achieving and exceeding sales revenues,
• Excellent knowledge and ability to apply all the latest applicable research and data within sales process,
• Develop new business opportunities in the commercial, industrial, and public sectors,
• A proven background in developing business leads in the environmental, sustainability and health and safety sectors,
• Demonstrable project management experience with proven skills in the timely delivery of projects to client without budgetary constraints,
• A basic understanding of environmental and health & safety laws in the UK and the practical application of such legislation.
The Successful Applicant
We need a new business-focused individual who comes from a sales environment.
• We are looking for a partnerships-focused, relationship builder - you must be sales-focused and driven but it is essential that your style is consultative and measured.
• Please come with an interest in the business model - you are not required to be an expert on environment, sustainability and H&S, but that passion must be within you.
• Excellent sales, negotiation, and presentation skills as well as a keen attention to detail.
• Exceptional communication, administration and business skills.
• Strong new business skills and tenacious approach.
• Who is hard working and ambitious
Why work for us?
• We provide opportunities to work on a diverse range of projects serving various industry sectors while engaging with clients to get harness more business opportunities.
• If you are ambitious and hard working we will give you the platform to succeed.
• We are committed to investing in your development to further your career in the environmental and health & safety sectors.
• Our core values underpin our work practice and include Quality of Service, effective Communication, Going the Extra Mile and Collaboration with colleagues and clients.
Other benefits include:
• Salary £40,000 per annum plus generous commission structure for new sales and customer retention.
• Company pension scheme.
• Company car
• 24 days holiday plus Bank Holidays.
TO APPLY PLEASE CLICK THE "APPLY NOW" BUTTON AND YOU WILL BE REDIRECTED TO BEGIN THE APPLICATION PROCESS
Alert me to jobs like this:
Business Development Manager (Environmental, Sustainability and Health in West Midlands, United Kingdom, Full-Time
Amplify your job search:
Increase interview chances with our downloads and specialist services.CV Help
Expert career advice
Increase interview chances with our downloads and specialist services.Visit Blog
Increase interview chances with our downloads and specialist services.Start Test