Contracts Manager | Commercial Fit-out
Posted on Feb 22, 2019 by X4 Group
An award-winning interior fit-out contractor based in Central London is on the lookout for a Contracts Manager to join their business. This Contracts Manager will join a specialist commercial contractor to look after three fast track fit-out projects ranging from £500,000 to £5 million in value.
The successful individual will a join an organisation that is thriving in the London fit-out market. This person will have experience as a Contracts Manager within the London construction sector, preferably on commercial projects although experience on wider commercial construction will be considered.
Project Manager professional requirement:
- Cut and Carve refurbishment is vital as there is a heavily structural alteration to the existing frame on this premises.
- MUST have experience working on projects up to £5million
- Ability managing up to 3 fast track projects at a time
- Minimum 5 years' experience as a Contracts Manager is preferred but not essential
- Strong communication skills both written and oral
- Time management and organisation.
- Programming and planning, critiquing design processes.
- Profitability and budgeting
- Ability to make informed decisions under pressure.
- Proven track record of delivering projects on time and within budget
This is a client-facing role that demands the utmost professionalism in dealing with staff from all areas of business, including challenging and high-profile clientele.
If this role sounds of interest, please apply online to Owen Dearn at X4 Group on (see below) or call for more information.
They are holding interviews from Monday 25th February with a view to start someone in March.
X4 Construction is a specialist recruitment business for the construction sector. We are part of the X4 Group, a multi-award-winning group of brands specialising in Life Sciences, Engineering, Construction and Technology, with over 10 years of experience in successfully placing mid to senior level contract and permanent professionals across the globe.
We're a result driven business and our team of specialist recruitment consultants continue to go above and beyond what's expected to ensure our clients receive the highest ROI from their recruitment spend. We have partnerships with leading construction companies all over the world and have made placements in over 13 countries across Europe, New Zealand and the US.