Delivery Manager - Cloud Platform, AWS, EC2
Posted on Feb 21, 2019 by Scott-Merrick LLP
Delivery Manager - Cloud Platform, AWS, EC2. Leading Digital organisation requires a Cloud Platform Delivery Manager to champion their cloud infrastructure by supporting internal clients and requests, improving/automating processes where needed, build platforms and developing processes to achieve a first-class Cloud platform product. The role will be heading up a team of c18 individuals comprising of Dev Ops, DBA's, Support Analysts, Software Engineers and 3 Managers reporting into you. The role requires someone with the expertise and knowledge of a traditional service delivery background, whilst being grounded in a strong understanding of Cloud technologies and the problematics' associated with it!
Core skills & responsibilities include:
- Ability to look at the current infrastructure support processes, pull together all the various responsibilities the team has & automate where necessary, standardise and make compliant all the processes to ensure a stable, efficient, speedy service!
- Strong Cloud Platform experience with knowledge of at least one of the following: (AWS/Google Cloud/Docker/MongoDB/Kubernetes, Dev-Ops etc)
- Comes from a traditional service delivery background - understands data/metrics etc, as well as compliance, security, operations, cloud-based architectures, managing automated deployments, monitoring of load testing platforms.
- Experience of 24/7 high-volume environments
- Working with internal stakeholders/teams
- Managing the cloud infrastructure and platforms (not traditional architecture, but AWS/EC2 etc)
- Agile/Software delivery/continuous integration/delivery experience/Ecommerce/Digital
The role comes with a great package of £85-£115K salary (DOE), plus extensive, flexible benefits and a 15% bonus. For a more comprehensive specification, please apply now for the role: Delivery Manager - Cloud Platform, AWS, EC2