Posted on Feb 21, 2019 by Yoh
Order Administrator - Purchasing and reporting
I am currently working with a manufacturing company of bespoke machinery who are looking for an Order administrator to support the Order Export Clerk.
This is a 6 month contract role based south of Cambridge working for a professional and forward thinking manufacturer. You would be monitoring order mailboxes and order enquires filling all order documents and allocating the order to the relevant department, as well as entering the orders on the internal ERP system.
You will be a crucial part of the order team helping to sort both machinery orders and parts orders to the relevant teams in order to maximise order efficiency as well as reporting on several KPI and SLA targets, based on monthly data.
Experience & Duties
- Proven experience supporting a team in a previous role.
- A strong communicator ideally with experience in dealing with people of all levels.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Outlook and Excel, ideally with SharePoint knowledge.
- Ability to prioritise workload and pay close attention to detailPrepare Export freight paperwork ie Commercial invoices
- Prepare dispatch documents using ERP system (training provided)
- Prepare shipping documentation for parcel shipments using UPS Worldship (training provided)
- Liaise with Goods Out Team Leader on shipping priorities
- Provide support and cover to shipping colleagues (small parcels) as needed
- Support Kitting function if required, labelling/boxing
- Other reasonable administration tasks as required
This is a great position for anyone with Data entry or purchase experience so click apply now to be considered.