Senior Recruitment Consultant - Bristol
Posted on Feb 21, 2019 by Opus Recruitment Solutions Ltd
For a job as a Senior Recruitment Consultant you will be expected to demonstrate the following skills:
- Knowledge of the IT and Technology space ideally from an Infrastructure or DevOp perspective
- Ideally experience mentoring a Junior Consultant or managing a small team
- Keen end to end recruitment process knowledge
- A skilled negotiator with both client and candidates
- Ability to be client facing and proficient in gathering clients business requirements
- Ability to map your respective market to determine potential clients and candidates
- Ability to win and pipeline business and live roles over the year
- Ability to identify and develop a solid base of leads and convert this into prospective business
- Strong ability to use direct recruitment methods, with social media sourcing, advertising, headhunting, referrals
As a Senior Recruitment Consultant you will have access to the following benefits:
- A competitive and transparent salary structure
- Uncapped commission with no thresholds
- Time 2 Incentive: earn and accumulate up to 10 extra days paid holiday
- Salary target incentives: Increase your basic salary by up to £7000
- Free use of the company wellness retreat in the hills of Tuscany
- Eye Care Schemes
- Healthcare Schemes
- Childcare vouchers
- Mortgage savings support
- Tailored promotion targets aligned to consultants ideal career path
- Access to our Personal Development Pillar (up to director level) where you can opt into courses and training to develop you as an individual as an aside to your on the job training.
- Access to industry-leading on the job training, whatever your level and aspirations
- International relocation opportunities
- Fresh Fruit and open plan, modern offices in central locations
- Monthly, quarterly and annual incentive trips, individual weekly incentives run by teams
- Free financial wellbeing 1to1s and seminars
- Mental Health First Aid accredited workplace
- Company contribution pension scheme
- Travel to Work loan schemes (season tickets, cycle to work)
- Tech schemes
A great opportunity has arisen for a Senior Consultant to join our Bristol office covering the IT infrastructure patch, this team is being built out to mirror the success of our other Bristol service offerings in the tech space and is a high investment area for us this this year.
For this you will be working closely with one of our most successful Principal Consultants in mapping and developing this patch, in addition to working closely with our MD and Talent Acquisition to build your very own team of consultants.
This would be a great opportunity for an experienced manager who enjoys developing the next generation of top recruitment talent, or a consultant with experience mentoring and who is ready to take the next step in their career by managing a small team.
We began life as a Recruitment business in Bristol in 2008. Inspired by our Founder, and led by our CEO, we've been on a mission to become a global leader in niche and innovative talent solutions since then. We now operate in multiple locations across the globe, in some of the most vibrant and exciting cities, having interesting conversations with people about technology, innovation and people.
The clients and candidates we partner with are the best, the biggest, the bravest in their respective industries, and our relationships with them have helped shape our business in to something more than just recruitment.
As our business is constantly evolving, our people are too; you will be given opportunities to gain industry leading skills and experience. You will be pushed to explore your potential, both personally and professionally, from day one. With our transparent development structures, you can advance your career quickly and flourish here.
We will encourage you to build strong networks and communities across our Group businesses and at all levels; today you might be sat next to our CEO, tomorrow, another Senior Biller. We collaborate, we share best practice, and we celebrate wins. In this context, you won't be afraid of putting in the hard work as we will do it together, most likely laughing; our culture means everything to us.
For more information please visit our website and careers page, or if you prefer the personal touch I would love to have a chat with you!