The River Thames is at the heart of London but in recent years, it has often been overlooked. Tideway wants to help change all that, and we want you to be part of our ambition to breathe life back in to our majestic river.
Tideway is a new company that launched in August 2015 with the sole task of cleaning up the River Thames by tackling the current sewage pollution, and more importantly, to reconnect London with its river for business and leisure.
It is one of the largest construction projects of its type in Europe but the Thames Tideway Tunnel is not just an engineering project, it's about building a London that is fit for your children, and even your great, great, grandchildren.
Every year, tens of millions of tonnes of sewage pollution spills from discharge gates along the tidal river embankment, and that simply has to stop. Construction on the tunnel started in 2016 and will take seven years to complete.
You can join us to help clean up London's river together by applying for this role
We are currently looking for an IS Application Support Analyst responsible for supporting and enhancing Tideway's portfolio of business software applications to implement improvements in business efficiency and productivity. The role will work closely with business users and the Enterprise Architecture team to deliver small change projects which include feature enhancements to Tideway
Responsibilities for this role will include:
- Ensure IS application support incident and request tickets are managed in line with agreed SLA's
- Support enhancement requests and bug fixes relating to principal Tideway enterprise application Microsoft SharePoint Online and associated custom code
- Support enhancement requests and bug fixes relating to other main Tideway apps - Microsoft Dynamics 365 (formerly Dynamics CRM), Asite CDE (Adoddle) also support a suite of other Tideway applications
- Participate with the out-of-hours standby rota to help resolve any major issues out of hours ( a standby allowance provided)
- Support the assessment, development, testing and implementation of changes
- Support application upgrades as required
- Develop reports, dashboards and workflows for business users in SharePoint, Dynamics CRM and Asite Adoddle
- Work with 3rd parties including Tideway managed service partners to create proposals for enhancements and change requests
- Manage the development, delivery and integration activities with service partners and 3rd parties with strong customer focus and drive to resolve issues within agreed SLAs
- Support monthly patch cycle and coordinate testing with the business when patching supported apps
- Support applications monitoring initiative and testing them every morning before the end users access them
- Configure and support all add-ins and third-party products related to all supported apps
- Maintain up to date documentation on systems and processes
- Adhere to Enterprise Information Management, Architecture, Cyber Security, Change Control, Quality and Safety principles and policies
The ideal candidate will have the following experience and skills:
- Experience of supporting Dynamics CRM and MS SharePoint Online
- Proven experience of working in an Application Support environment, providing support to multiple applications
- Experience of supporting an Office 365 and Azure environment
- Experience of designing, developing and deploying no code applications using PowerApps, Microsoft Flow and Forms in Office 365
- Good working knowledge of content migration tools e.g. Sharegate
- Experienced in using workflow development tools (Flow and/or Powerapps)
- An understanding of Business Information Management or experience of working in a construction environment
- Dynamics CRM and Asite Adoddle experience is desirable
- Knowledge of Web Services and Microsoft Azure workloads
- Experience of working with SharePoint designer in order to troubleshoot existing workflows
- An understanding of Business Information Management or experience of working in a construction environment would be useful
- Good problem-solving and decision-making skills, with the ability to determine the approximate impact of issues quickly
- Customer focussed with the ability to communicate with users at all levels
- The ability to work under pressure and balance competing priorities
- Effective communicator with the ability to provide clear updates when issues occur
- Strong analytical skills, with good attention to detail
- A logical thinker with the ability to drive change
What we offer you
- Private Medical Insurance, including health check
- 30 days leave
- Season Ticket Loan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Flexible working
To apply for this role please click on the apply button
Diversity helps to make London a great place to live and work, and we aspire to this diversity being reflected in our workforce. We know that diverse teams contribute new and different ways of thinking and working and raise overall performance. We also know that people are at their most productive when they feel included and valued. That's why diversity and inclusivity are key to our business strategy.
We are one of The Times Top 50 Employers for Women, a Stonewall Diversity Champion, a proud signatory of the 'Ban the Box' campaign, and Disability Confident Committed Employer.
We pride ourselves on providing employment for disabled employees, providing support and adjustments during the recruitment process, and wherever needed in the working environment. We offer a guaranteed interview scheme for suitably qualified disabled applicants.