Divisional Vice President Group Medicare Business
Posted on Feb 20, 2019 by Health Care Service Corporation
At HCSC, building a talent engine for the future is a key priority because we recognize that as our business evolves to reflect the changing world, we must adapt our workforce to meet this challenge. Additionally, with \"excellence\" one of our core values, we are focused on improving our success measures and delivering the best possible customer experience.
This position is responsible for a highly visible line of business and ownership of Group Medicare's business performance and growth. The enterprise role will be responsible for building out an operating structure to better align and integrate Group Commercial and Medicare capabilities to offer market leading solutions and keeping members Blue for Life. This will require leading a team and owning the portfolio for the Group Medicare line of business and partnering with the matrix partners to obtain, manage and retain a successful block of business. This leader will be responsible for relaunching, stabilizing and building the strategy on the Group Medicare product offerings, service models, client and member issue management, network opportunities for HCSC in order to ensure the infrastructure is in place for sustainable growth. The leader of this line of business will be required to stabilize current business, establish sales and renewal platforms, and expand our market offerings with innovative solutions. This position will also lead a team that will be driving market growth, operational and financial performance strategies by working closely with enterprise leaders along with defining portfolio and performance strategies, product implementation and marketing strategies.
Required Job Qualifications:
* Bachelor's degree and 6 years experience OR 10 years of experience gained through significant leadership positions in the Group Medicare and Commercial line of business
* 6 years of experience in the Group and Commercial lines of business in the health industry
* In-depth knowledge of various Medicare Group business models and strategies
* Competence in the internal coordination required to bring Medicare products and programs to market
* Implementation and operationalizing government business
* Strong business sense and strong financial acumen complemented by an understanding of the rapidly changing healthcare market specifically in the government space.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to present and articulate complex issues and situations in clear and understandable terms.
* Sensitive, flexible and collaborative in situations involving multiple internal and external constituent groups.
Location: IL - Chicago
Activation Date: Wednesday, February 6, 2019
Expiration Date: Friday, March 1, 2019
Associated topics: community, demand, facebook, marketing, marketplace, policy, relation, relationship, social media, stewardship