Posted on Feb 20, 2019 by McGregor Boyall
I am seeking an experienced TUPE specialist for 3-4 months to provide full end to end support to a TUPE transfer projects predominantly in the UK but also potentially in Europe also. The support required will include creating a project plan, communications to staff to explain TUPE and the TUPE process to them, consulting with employees, compiling comparisons and measures, attending meetings with the employees and business managers, working within the wider regional and global HR Cohort and Project Management Team, liaising with the transferor, ensuring legal compliance with TUPE.
Reporting to the Senior HR Business Partner for UK and Europe you will be responsible for the following regarding TUPE activities mainly in the UK but with outreach
- Local/regional project manage the whole cycle of TUPE activities to ensure achievement with global timelines.
- Assist in the implementation of harmonized HR policies and procedures. Provide advice and interpret such policies as appropriate.
- Build strong and consultative relationships with the Employee Reps and Unions if applicable.
- Providing creative offer comparisons and solutions with regards to the protection of existing terms and conditions of transferring individuals.
- Working with HR and Benefits Team and making recommendations for policy and benefits solutions and assisting implementation of appropriate policies and procedures
- Work alongside other departments and key individuals to facilitate the smooth transfer of staff affected onto existing HR and Payroll systems.
- Assess any impact to the Company of changes to policy, practice and employment law and communicating them appropriately to management and Leadership team
- Develop management capability by providing coaching and guidance
Skills and Experience
- Substantial experience with TUPE transfers preferably with the legal, financial and technology sectors.
- CIPD or Equivalent qualification
- Project Management experience with proven ability to work to deadlines
- Global and cultural awareness, with international or EMEA TUPE experience a plus but not essential.
- Consultative approach with professional communication skills (verbal and written)
- Self-starter with a proactive attitude and the ability to multitask and prioritize effectively
- High integrity and ability to maintain sensitive and confidential information
- Demonstrates flexibility & reliability with willingness to work occasional long hours & weekends
- Thrives in fast-paced, dynamic, agile & challenging environment that focuses on a team oriented approach
- Able to form and develop own networks and accountabilities.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.