Trainee/Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Posted on Feb 20, 2019 by Opus Recruitment Solutions Ltd
We are actively searching for new talent to join Opus as a Trainee/Graduate Recruitment Consultant in our quirky, city centre Manchester office!
What you'll be doing
- Your new sales job will involve you managing the full 360 recruitment process, from sourcing jobs as well as candidates, arranging interviews and managing the offer process
- Sourcing candidates from various platforms and find out their motivations, drivers and requirements for their next exciting career opportunity
- Cold calling both candidates and clients to pitch the benefits of working with yourself and Opus
- Writing creative job adverts and run mass scale marketing campaigns to attract new business and talent
- Building long-lasting client relationships with a variety of different sized companies, learning skills such as negotiation and objection handling
- Learning how to network your way through a business in order to pitch to Senior Executives for their exclusive business
- Undertaking comprehensive LinkedIn Recruiter' training, providing you with the skills and resources to hunt down some of the most niche skill sets in the world
- Staying up to date with changes in your market and industry, attending events on behalf of Opus
So what's in it for you?
Our total reward packages include:
- A competitive and transparent salary structure
- Uncapped commission and bonuses
- Tailored and individualised career path mapping
- Access to our Personal Development Pillar where you can opt into courses and training to develop you as an individual in addition to your on the job training
- Access to our industry-leading learning and development team, offering outstanding training whatever your level and aspirations
- International relocation opportunities
- Monthly Lunch Clubs (They're delicious!)
- Annual super trips - 2019: Hawaii
- Company contribution pension scheme
- Travel to Work loan schemes (season tickets, cycle to work)
- Tech schemes
- Eye Care Schemes
- Healthcare Schemes
- Childcare vouchers
- Mortgage savings support
- Weekly incentives- go carting, golf, spa days etc. for simply doing your sales job
- Free use of our wellness retreat in the Tuscan Hills for you and your family and friends
- Mental Health First Aid accredited workplace
- Free financial wellbeing 1to1s and seminars
- Free Fresh Fruit and open plan, modern offices in central locations
- We have a grown up attitude to recruitment, we allow you to run your own business from your desk, supporting you to work with a huge array of big name clients
At Opus we began life as a Recruitment business in Bristol in 2008. Inspired by our Founders, and led by our CEO, we've been on a mission to become a global leader in niche and innovative talent solutions since then. We now operate in multiple locations across the globe, in some of the most vibrant and exciting cities, having interesting conversations with people about technology, innovation and people.
The clients and candidates we partner with are the best, the biggest, the bravest in their respective industries, and our relationships with them have helped shape our business in to something more than just recruitment.
What do we look for?
We looking for a new talented Trainee/Graduate Recruitment Consultant to take on this sales job in Manchester who can demonstrate resilience, an outstanding work ethic and a driven, ambitious, determined and competitive mind-set. But this sales job is hard - if you want to be pushed, tested, and basically want to be successful, we want to work with you.
Do you have what it takes?