Posted on Feb 19, 2019 by Huxley Banking & Financial Services
A leading manufacturing/process plant are seeking an EC&I Project Engineer.
You will report to the Project Engineering Manager and will have direct responsibility for delivering engineering projects from inception to beneficial use through to final handover beneficial use through to final handover to the customer.
You will be strong in EC&I but will also have a solid project leadership background. Example projects include integration of new, upgraded machinery, control systems upgrades and emergency lighting.
- Lead EC&I Role experience gained in a large scale manufacturing/processing environment
- Good understanding of the Electricity at Work Regulations
- Design of process safety systems (understanding of EN60204 Electrical equipment and EN13849 Safety Related control systems Machinery Standards)
- PLC and DCS competence a requirement. Experience of Foxboro, ABB 800XA, Siemens S7, Gem-80 and integration of Vendor Package Units an advantage.
- General industrial low voltage power (3 phase) and machine control circuit design required.
Please apply with an updated CV showcasing these skills.
Huxley Engineering, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy