Posted on Feb 3, 2023 by Oaklin
Posted on Feb 3, 2023 by Oaklin
This is an opportunity to join a dynamic and fast-growing consultancy, working with senior decision makers in FTSE 100 companies within a variety of sectors. Oaklin specialises in shaping and delivering complex change in financial services, utilities, energy, media, retail, technology, travel, central government and more. Oaklin have built a strong reputation by doing great work for our clients. Currently an 80 strong team, we have an ambitious growth strategy and we are hiring likeminded individuals to join our award winning team. This is an opportunity to play an important role at a growing consultancy, with the space to carve out your own career path.
At Oaklin we operate a flat structure with an emphasis on growth and development rather than labelling grades. We position our people in roles that will stretch them and give them a high degree of responsibility and autonomy right from the get-go, and provide the support and help needed to grow and succeed.
What we are looking for
We want to hear from exceptional, top-performing candidates who are currently in consulting, or those from industry who have proven delivery experience and are keen to make a move into consulting. Specifically, we are looking for collaborative, energetic and bright individuals with the following:
- Self-starters who can step into challenging problems and make sense of them
- Experience of delivering work for senior client decision-makers
- Experience across a number of industries and sectors including digital delivery
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- A sound understanding of the fundamental principles of business
- Experience of building internal business capabilities
- An excellent academic record.
We are also looking for team players who are:
- Ambitious and looking for their career to be accelerated based on merit
- Eligible to work in the UK on an ongoing basis
- Willing to work at client sites around the UK
- Energised, genuine and fun.
What you will be doing
A Consultant at Oaklin will:
- Work on client site, usually as part of a small team, working alongside our clients
- Advising, shaping and delivering projects which may be large-scale transformation programmes, technology deliveries or product deployments
- Collaborate and act with the utmost integrity, with a total focus on doing the right thing for our clients
- Build trusted, long-lasting client relationships
- Interact and influence key decision makers and C-suite stakeholders
- Be trusted to negotiate complex and challenging situations
- Make decisions and take accountability for key deliverables
- Manage complex, hybrid teams containing client, Oaklin and other external resources
- Distil complexity into simplicity and communicate recommendations and challenges openly to clients
- Be interested and involved in account management and client development activities
- Take the lead or support internal initiatives that enable the sustainable growth of Oaklin examples include Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, ESG, Wellbeing and developing innovative propositions.
Our Unique Offering
Oaklin offers the best of big and small firms:
- A fantastic team that pulls together to help each other succeed
- An inclusive environment that embraces all aspects of diversity and encourages fresh thinking and challenging of the status quo
- A culture that puts the client first at all times we have no sales targets and no pressure to sell nothing gets in the way of doing the right thing for our clients
- The opportunity to contribute meaningfully to our strategic direction and growth all ideas are welcomed and there are many examples where ideas from the team are now mature ways of working and even client propositions
- Career growth, bonus and progression based on a true meritocracy
- An opportunity to work with FTSE 100 and Fortune 500 companies across multiple sectors, helping senior leaders understand and solve their biggest challenges.
- No quotas or sales targets to meet and we won t pigeonhole you by tagging you to a type of project or sector.
- A highly competitive package of benefits including a matched pension scheme, meritocratic bonus scheme, private healthcare etc.
- A commitment to your professional development, with Oaklin providing regular and varied training opportunities throughout the year.
- A dedicated career mentor who will support and help propel your development.
- An inclusive and active social calendar including a range of inclusive activities from sports, all firm get togethers and Family Days.
- An opportunity to contribute to the wider social, business and environmental fabric of society through our partnership with Word Forest, UpReach, carbon offsetting programmes and Oaklin Women s Network.
Oaklin welcomes applications from all sections of the community. We recognise and actively promote the benefits of a diverse workforce and are committed to treating all employees with dignity and respect regardless of race, gender, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion or belief.
Alert me to jobs like this:
Management Consultant in Not Specified, United Kingdom, Full-Time
Amplify your job search:
Increase interview chances with our downloads and specialist services.CV Help
Expert career advice
Increase interview chances with our downloads and specialist services.Visit Blog
Increase interview chances with our downloads and specialist services.Start Test