Graduate Sales Executive- Academic
Posted on Feb 15, 2019 by Salt
Graduate Sales Executive, £24,000, Central London
A global Media and Business Information company are now in rapid growth and looking to hire multiple graduates for Academic and Education. The company has decades of experience providing intelligence to service providers, the government, universities, school boards and private institutions. With the help of this intelligence these organisations are able to grow and develop worldwide.
Thanks to continued growth and success they are now looking to hire Graduate Sales Executives.
Working in a large and vibrant sales team, the Graduate Business Development Executive will target organisations within Academics and Education
Selling data, market research reports and subscriptions, this Graduate Sales Executive is responsible for winning new business accounts. With industry leading training on offer and excellent development and earning potential, this is an ideal step for an ambitious sales person.
- Sourcing leads and approaching potential clients
- Devising account approach strategies
- Researching your specific industry, reaching out to potential clients, arranging demonstrations of their products and walking clients through their services
- Managing the sales process from initial generation through to close.
The successfully graduate will be;
- Ambitious, energetic and self-motivated
- An effective and influential communicator
- Resilient and tenacious
- A successful relationship builder