Senior Project Manager
Posted on Feb 15, 2019 by X4 Group
My client is an established Leading Design & Manufacturing business, with several sites across the UK. Our product range is cutting-edge and driving innovation within the defence sector
Due to their continued growth, they currently require an experienced Senior Project Manager to oversee bespoke customer projects, ensuring that customer's needs and requirements are adhered to and that the overall project is completed in a timely manner, within budget.
Project Manager Key Requirements:
- You will take ownership of all aspects of the Project and develop a financial baseline, ensuring the project achieves business goals including profitability, revenue, and payment milestones.
- Communicate to Senior Management through Project Reviews and other means, updates and snapshots of the Project including highlighting issues in a timely manner.
- Communicate with the customer to manage contract requirements and manage Customer expectations including delivery timeframe.
Project Manager Desirable Skills:
- Several years' experience in a technical/engineering Project Management role is essential, experience within the defence/surveillance industry is required.
- A strong commercial & contract awareness with a good understanding of Risk Management is required
- Proven experience dealing with high-profile customers with strong stake holder management capabilities.
Why Should You Apply?
This is an exciting opportunity for any experienced Project Manager that is looking to progress their career with a highly rewarding company offering a competitive salary plus benefits.
X4 Engineering is a specialist recruitment business for the Engineering sector. We are part of the X4 Group, a multi-award-winning group of brands specialising in Life Sciences, Engineering, Construction and Technology, with over 10 years of experience in successfully placing mid to senior level contract and permanent professionals across the globe.
Our network of world class talent sets us apart from the rest and allows us to deliver skilled professionals to our Aerospace, Automotive and Consumer Electronics partners quicker than the competition.