Application Support Engineer
Posted on Jan 6, 2023 by IO Associates
A global Healthcare Systems provider are looking for an Application Support Administrator to join their team in Dublin.
You will provide remote support to users of their software systems in both public and private healthcare eco-systems around the world.
This role will be based mainly on site near the Airport, working alongside network engineers & other technicians. There is some flexibility to work from home.
They offer comprehensive training on all of their products & systems and would like to see evidence/experience with:
- Networking fundamentals, including Ethernet, TCP/IP, WAN
- Troubleshooting tools
- 1st or 2nd or 3rd line IT support
- Software systems installations, maintenance & support
- Problem solving skills & initiative
- A real passion for customer service
- Some flexible working options
- Extensive, comprehensive training
- Progression plan and up-skilling to reach higher levels
A key element for success in this role is the ability to communicate strongly, work well with others in a team and being genuinely enthusiastic about providing excellent customer service. If you can bring these skills to the table, please apply today to discuss in more detail!
The interview process will see you meet your future team members and line manager in order to learn more about the position and to showcase your abilities.
We look forward to speaking with you!
Amplify your job search: