Electronics Advance Quality Engineer
Posted on Jan 6, 2023 by Tiger Resourcing Solutions Ltd
An opportunity is available in the software engineering group, to drive Electronics Quality assurance for an Electronics Systems project in development and production release phases to ensure flawless launch.
To ensure Electronics (SW and HW integration) development is meeting specified requirements and standards (customers and any applicable legislative standards).
Participate in software group process improvement and bring together cross site working methodologies.
On assigned projects:
- Ensure the quality of deliveries (SW and HW integration) to customers by:
- Defining system and SW Quality plans to monitor quality metrics and ensure correct integration into the HW.
- Supporting Project team with independent reviews - Software Release Note (SRN), Validation review.
- Attending and sharing Quality status to Product Development Plan (PDP) reviews.
- Participate in external or internal audits and customer meetings for topics related to System and Software Quality, development or risk management.
- Point of contact for Customer AQE.
- Plan internal audits/assessments to ensure both ISOTS16949, ASPICE rev 3.1 and ISO26262 are applied by project teams and track action plan to closure
- Support problem solving to ensure systemic root cause is addressed and ensure Lesson Learned process is correctly deployed
- Facilitate and support process description at local and global level
- Monitor and report the processes performance like quality status and MOP's reviewed at management level on a monthly basis.
- Coach electronics team to process applied, quality assurance and quality tools usage such as FMEA, problem solving, audits.
- Prior experience in Quality Assurance, ideally in automotive Embedded safety critical software.
- Skills in tools and process for Assurance Quality (FMEA, audits, problem solving ).
- Standards skills: ISOTS16949, ASPICE rev 3.1. (Formal Aspice assessor certification desirable)
- Strong ability to organize, communicate and work as part of a team.
- Fluent in English
Degree in Engineering
What we look for
Minimum 5 years of experience in SW development environment
Amplify your job search: