Lead Security Developer
Posted on Jan 6, 2023 by Client Server
Lead Security Developer (Node.js Golang).Remote/London* to £150k
Would you thrive within a hugely successful start-up where you'll be solving complex engineering problems in Real Time and will be encouraged to implement new tools and technologies?
You could be joining a popular social media platform that has over 16 million daily users globally and expects to grow to 50+ million by the end of 2022.
What's in it for you?
- Up to £150k plus equity
- Remote working
- Generous holiday allowance
- Continuous training and development
As a Lead Security Developer, you will be the first dedicated security hire within the technology team. You will be expected to be able to take ownership of developing the security components of the platform as a one-person team initially and then build a team around you. You will be hands-on technically taking ownership of building world class security solutions into the app that will support users worldwide and will act as the security champion, focussing on security networks, infrastructure, privacy of users, and security architecture design principles.
This is a fully remote role allowing you to work from anywhere in London. You will be required to commute to Paris twice a month for a company meeting and social (all expenses paid).
- You have experience working in a similar role on a mobile app ecosystem within a scale up environment
- You have an engineering mindset and a deep understanding of Back End technologies (the team use Node.js and Golang)
- You have experience setting up security within an app
- You have strong problem solving skills
- You have excellent communication and collaboration skill
As a Lead Security Developer you can expect to earn a competitive salary (up to £150k) plus benefits.
Apply today or call to find out more about this Lead Security Developer (Node.js Golang) role.
Amplify your job search: