Cerner System Administrator - £180 - £200 a day (Inside IR35)
Posted on Jan 6, 2023 by Adecco
Adecco Public is partnering with an organisation who is looking for a number of Cerner System Administrators to join their team in Birmingham. The engagement will start as a potential 12 month contract with likely extensions. The post is to ensure that Cerner users are secured and managed effectively, provided support, and configuration/maintenance of systems.
To be considered for the role you will have strong public sector experience (ideally in the NHS/Healthcare).
- Up to 12 months
- Start ASAP
- £180 - £200 a day
- Remote working unless onsite work is required as part of the project
- Expectations to work on new hospital project and backfilling of staff
- System Admin/Development experience - Essential
- Cerner Millennium Experience - Essential
- Support Acute Care Model developments for new hospital eg SDEC, Geriatric Assessment Module, build and development of powerforms (115 paperless requests) etc.
- Facilitate local design groups to understand requirements and write specifications
- Appropriate change requests raised and represented at CAB
- Build and configure as required
- Test build and get UAT signed off
- Transfer knowledge to Application Support Team
- Resolve BAU incidents
This is a really exciting opportunity to join a very well established IT project team during a period of change.
The contract element will fall in scope for IR35 and will need to operate through an umbrella company.
Amplify your job search: