Qa Automation Engineer West London 50K + bonus + package
Posted on Jan 6, 2023 by SmartSourcing Ltd
QA Automation Engineer (ISTQB Qualified)
Hybrid/once a week in Uxbridge (West London)
Our client specialises in unifying voice, data, video and analytics in one integrated ecosystem to enable individuals, businesses and communities to work together in more powerful ways.
They are in need of engineers with a focus on test automation in order to deliver a reliable and predictable solution that scales to customer needs.
You will join RD, working in the test team to develop automation tests and tools to test software. The test team is responsible for making sure that products are functional, reliable, and intuitive to use.
In the role as automation test engineer you will become a solutions expert, utilizing APIs to drive the tests using Golang and Jenkins.
You're not expected to have all of the following skills, but they will be useful in performing your job.
We are looking for someone who:
-Is a critical thinker, with an urge to learn new things and new technologies.
-Has good troubleshooting skills.
-Has strong communication skills.
-Is proficient in English.
-Is comfortable and can showcase experience in a programming language, eg Python, Ruby, GoLang.
It is also considered a bonus if you are:
-Experienced with API-based Scripting.
-Experienced in developing or have been setting up test tools such as Selenium, Katalon etc.
-Experienced in use of Jenkins or other scheduling tools.
-Its not expected that you would be familiar with any of the languages or frameworks we use, but you should be enthusiastic and willing to learn new things.
-A subject related degree.
Does this sound like you?
Wed love you to apply, even if you don't meet 100% of the requirements and qualifications.
To reward your hard work You'll get:
- Competitive salary and bonus schemes.
- Two weeks additional pay per year (holiday bonus).
- 25 days holiday entitlement + bank holidays.
- Attractive defined contribution pension scheme.
- Employee stock purchase plan.
- Flexible working options.
- Private medical care.
- Life assurance.
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay.
- Career development support and wide ranging learning opportunities.
- Employee health and wellbeing support EAP, wellbeing guidance etc.
- Carbon neutral initiatives/goals.
- Corporate social responsibility initiatives including support for volunteering days.
- Company discount scheme.
- SmartSourcing are a Disability Confident Employer and we promote, celebrate and value diversity, we are committed to promoting equality and inclusion for all.
Amplify your job search: