Solutions Architect - REMOTE
Posted on Jan 6, 2023 by Vertex I.T. Solutions Ltd
We are looking to recruit a Solution Architect who has strong experience with Cloud technologies including O365 and Azure migrations in addition to a proven trach record in leading the development of solutions, ensuring consistency with specified requirements agreed with both external/internal customers.
Other requirements and skills for this role include some or all of the below:
Strong communication skills both written and oral to pitch design decisions to a technical and non-technical audience.
- Cross-sector expertise, business and financial acumen
- Excellent problem-solving skills, including the ability to pull together a larger team for more complex problems, and client facing expertise
- Comfortable in a working from either a home or office environment
- Overall solution/product design and selection.
- Working closely with the customer, arranging the requirements, conducting benchmarks and analysing results.
- Managing integration projects, supporting the sales team during onboarding of potential new customers.
- Reporting to the product management team about what improvements should be made to our product roadmap.
Manage technical relationship with client
Be self-sufficient and manage time effectively.
Excellent at both creation and updating existing documents.
End user documentation, support KBs for internal teams.
Be able to identify steps, budget and create work packages used to create a client facing proposal
Be able to mentor peers
Demonstrable experience in the following areas:
5+ years' experience in Microsoft 365 - Designing/Deploying EXO/SPO/Teams/MEM/Power Platform solutions and migrations
5+ years' experience in Azure - Designing IaaS/PaaS compute: VMSS, autoscaling, load balancers, Application Gateways, App Services; Azure SQL database (Serverless, MI and VM); Azure AD, automation/DSC, IaC: ARM/Bicep/Terraform/PowerShell/Azure CLI
Workload migrations - on-prem, cross cloud
6Rs of cloud migration
Good working knowledge of Azure CAF
Azure Virtual Desktop/Windows 365 Design and deployment
Microsoft Teams Phone design and migration
Network design - Hybrid, Cloud, multi-region, hub/spoke, VPN/ExpressRoute
Azure/M365 Security - RBAC, Managed Identities, PIM, Conditional Access
DevOps - Good working knowledge of Azure DevOps CI/CD - Boards, Pipelines, Repos, Artefacts
(Working knowledge of AWS)
Experience with Dynamics 365 Business Central on-prem
SQL - Design, database migration, Always on Availability Groups, HA
Amplify your job search: