Senior Commodity Quant Strat
Posted on Jan 6, 2023 by Hays Specialist Recruitment
Senior Commodity Quant Strat | Independent Energy and Commodities Trading Firm | Up to £300,000 total comp
Do you want to work for the world's largest independent energy trading company? Are you an experienced Quant Strat with strong experience to financial commodities markets? Do you want to build a greenfield risk platform and author a core pricing library?
An independent energy and commodities trading company are looking for a Senior Quant Strat to join their Valuation and Market Risk Team. You will work for a global company with $275+ Billion in revenue in 2021 and over 50 years' in trading history.
You will be responsible for architecting and developing the new risk platform's infrastructure, authoring the core price library underpinning the entire trade valuation processes, and partnering with commercial analysts distributed globally to refine the platforms functionality.
They will pay market rate salaries depending on the expertise and level of all applicants, with potential compensation packages over £300,000
You will need:
- Programming skills in C++ required, Python useful
- A minimum of 5-7 years' experience in a similar role involving, focused on energy commodities sector
- Strong quantitative, statistical and analytical capability
- Experience of building a pricing library for advanced trade valuation
- Specific exposure to financial commodities markets, specifically gas and/or power markets
If you're interested in any of these roles, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
Amplify your job search: