Software Developer Node.js
Posted on Jan 6, 2023 by Client Server
Software Developer (Node.js Golang Microservices CI/CD TDD).Remote/London* to £130k
Would you thrive within a hugely successful start-up where you'll be solving complex engineering problems in Real Time and will be encouraged to implement new tools and technologies?
You could be joining a popular social media platform that has over 16 million daily users globally and expects to grow to 50+ million by the end of 2022.
What's in it for you?
- Up to £130k plus equity
- Remote working
- Generous holiday allowance
- Continuous training and development
This is a fully remote role allowing you to work from anywhere in London. You will be required to commute to Paris twice a month for a company meeting and social (all expenses paid).
- You are an engineer at the top of your game who has extensive experience using Back End programming languages and happy using Node.js and Golang going forward
- You have experience building platforms that have scaled rapidly
- You can work autonomously and bring new ideas to the table
- You have experience working within Microservices environments
- You have strong experience in designing high-stress software architectures and deploying them with a DevOps mindset on managed services and cloud providers
- You have excellent communication and collaboration skill
As a Software Developer you can expect to earn a competitive salary (up to £130k) plus benefits.
Apply today or call to find out more about this Software Developer (Node.js) role.
Amplify your job search: