2nd Line Support Lancashire Competitive POA
Posted on Jan 6, 2023 by SmartSourcing Ltd
Supporting the infrastructure of our 300+ sites, you will provide a first class service to our users by handling incidents escalated from our first line team.
You will help to problem solve the incident, provide prompt updates and a speedy resolution. Where required you will manage incidents that have been escalated internally or externally, and liaise with all relevant parties.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Provided remote support for the point of sale systems in use across our retail estate (Only basic IT skills required as full training will be provided)
- Use information gathering skills to ensure that incidents are identified and handled correctly.
- Use problem solving skills to attempt to resolve incidents where possible.
- Escalate incidents to specialist teams that cannot be resolved within Retail IT Support team.
- Communicate with customers and internal teams using Email, Microsoft Teams, Telephone and Face to face.
- Accurately record incidents and actions in our ITSM ticket logging system for collaboration across teams and incident analysis.
- Manage the life cycle of incidents, including liaising with internal and 3rd party teams and providing prompt updates to users.
- Take ownership of incidents to ensure they are resolved within service level agreements when they cannot be resolved on first contact.
Customer service Skills
Problem solving skills
Basic IT skills
Ability to work under pressure
- SmartSourcing are a Disability Confident Employer and we promote, celebrate and value diversity, we are committed to promoting equality and inclusion for all.
Amplify your job search: