Prime Brokerage Project Manager/Business Analyst
Posted on Jan 6, 2023 by Robert Walters
A leading global Investment Bank is seeking a Prime Brokerage Project Manager/Business Analyst to lead and support strategic investment initiatives sponsored by Global Prime Finance on either a 12 month contract (day rate) or permanent basis.
- Hybrid working with central offices based in London
- Competitive day rate and salary + bonus & benefits
- Brand new team and role leading large, complex Strategic initiatives for the bank
As a Senior Project Manager/Business Analyst, you will be responsible for driving the delivery of the bank's largest and most complex strategic initiatives sponsored by Global Prime Finance with a focus on vendor on-boarding, client migration and Legacy decommission supporting Synthetic and Cash Prime Brokerage.
More specifically, you will:
- Partner with global Business, Technology and Functional stakeholders to define the functional and non-functional requirements to on-board a vendor platform for the bank's Synthetic and Cash Prime Brokerage Business
- Build and maintain well defined delivery plans and agree business outcomes with project sponsor and key stakeholders
- Work collaboratively and support teams, including active problem solving and management of any risks or issues that arise during delivery and proactively managing and addressing any project conflicts, dependencies and scope changes
- Work closely with development, BA and testing teams to ensure a detailed understanding of requirements and design
- Monitor, track and report project progress with timely reporting of status, issues, risks to various management team and governance forums as appropriate
- Extensive experience a Project Manager/Business Analyst role driving the delivery of large complex Prime Finance projects within a global Investment Bank
- Strong knowledge of Prime Finance business and technology including equities Financing, Cash and Synthetic Prime Brokerage including Portfolio Swaps and Total Return Swaps and Quant Prime Brokerage
- Solid understanding of the front to back trade life cycle
- Experience working with technology teams to deliver complex solutions across multiple business areas, functions and locations and comfortable using in-house technology and 3rd party vendor platforms/vendor management specifically swaps trading/management platforms and front to back integration
- Experience with test strategy, planning and execution and working with development teams to ensure solution design meets requirements and is in-line with wider technology strategy
- Excellent communication skills with ability to adapt approach to different levels of seniority
If you are an experience Prime Brokerage Project Manager/Business Analyst with strong knowledge of Prime Finance business and technology gained at a global financial services firm, then please apply below or get in touch for further details!
Robert Walters Operations Limited is an employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates
Amplify your job search: