Digital Delivery Manager
Posted on Jan 6, 2023 by Salt
Title: Digital Delivery Manager
Locations: London, Birmingham, Bristol, Leeds and Manchester
Hybrid: In office 3 days a week
Salt have partnered with a well-known household brand that has launched a Product focused, Digital unit to accelerate next-gen services for their customers. They are a global company who are Product led and put their customers at the heart of the business. They believe in the power of communication and have invested over 10 billion in their digital transformation journey.
This is an opportunity to join a start up within a well-established organisation and work with some of the best minds in the business who have joined from all over the globe.
This role would be focused on one of their core missions which is to become a more consumer focused business and you will be responsible for building out the strategic roadmap for managing the end-to-end delivery of digital projects and initiatives within the organisation to achieve this goal. You work closely with a cross-functional team to ensure that the projects are delivered on time and within budget.
Skills and Experience
- Delivery management experience in one or more of the following areas - Payments, Checkout/Basket or Marketplace
- Strong communication, interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
- Knowledgeable in both Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- An autonomous mindset who is adept to working in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Technical experience in digital project management
- Proven experience of managing work through the software delivery life cycle in a development team
- Experience in delivering multiple projects in a complex environment
If you have a passion for digital transformation and would love the opportunity to work alongside some of Silicon Valley's greatest minds then this could be the opportunity you have been waiting for in 2023.
Amplify your job search: