Talent Attraction Partner
Posted on Jan 6, 2023 by Stott and May
My GLobal client is urgentlyseeking a Talent Attraction Partner who will take full accountability for the hiring of talent in the UK, with a special focus on the UK Apprenticeship Program. This is a new position targeted to support all business groups located in the UK that are starting Apprentice programs as part of their growth strategy. You will fulfil a key role in the organization's innovation and growth by providing the business with value-add recruitment hiring activities, coaching, and being the subject matter expert for all campus hiring.
As part of the team, you will:
- Build and maintain partnerships across Nokia to deliver workforce and talent acquisition plans
- Develop ecosystems with universities, colleges, high schools, and eventually grade schools to assist in the targeted recruiting of top students
- Act as the subject matter expert
- Design interview and evaluation processes for all types of roles in a systematic and collaborative manner,
- Deliver the best candidate and hiring manager experience by developing a sell strategy and techniques that attract top talent
Experience required: our skills and experience
- Previous experience implementing Apprentice/University Hiring programs
- Good project and program management skills
- Ability to adapt to change and be an active change management supporter
- Autonomy and like to work independently with limited direction
This is a hybrid role requirig to attend the CLient Reading offce 2 days a week.
Amplify your job search: