Posted on Jan 6, 2023 by Stream Search Ltd
ServiceNow Developer WFH £55-60K plus package
Working knowledge of ServiceNow IT Service Management (ITSM), Customer Service
Management (CSM), IT Operations Management (ITOM), Hardware Asset Management
(HAM) and integration Hub
Experienced with ServiceNow customisation tools
The focus of the Systems Developer (ServiceNow) is to drive continuous improvement to our client's internal and external customer facing service desk platform. This is a pivotal role in the business as your primary concern is the software applications that support their services business. You will work with the other members of the Systems Team to deliver high quality solutions for their development projects. Your will concentrate on the service desk platform and integrations to their primary ERP system, NetSuite, as well as other software applications that you will work to fully connect.
- Analyse requirements for system enhancements, communicating effectively with users to ensure all requirements are fully understood and considered
- Design and document solutions to meet the requirements of requested system enhancements
- Support the installation and configuration of the new ServiceNow platform
- Develop solutions for system enhancement requests, following appropriate software development life cycle processes. This will involve using the in-built customisation tools within our chosen application set
- Thoroughly test developed solutions, ensuring various scenarios are considered and necessary testing results are documented
- Implement solutions for system enhancements and follow-up with users regarding use.
Please forward your details to receive a full job description
Amplify your job search: