Posted on Jan 6, 2023 by Akkodis
DevOps Engineer (SC Clearance)
Posted on Jan 6, 2023 by Akkodis
Job Role: DevOps Engineer (SC Clearance)
Contract: 6 months
Rate: 848 GBP Per Day Inside IR35
Location: Newcastle, UK (Onsite)
We're looking for exceptional, DevOps Support Engineer to join a high-profile project in the FS space in Accenture. This is an opportunity to deliver the agility and speed-to-market needed to thrive in today's competitive technical landscape: hack, plan, prototype, innovate, automate, containerise, data wrangle, support and manage work in the DevOps & Engineering stream in the run phase of the project. You are a highly motivated, self-directed technologist, with experience delivering continuous integration and cloud-based solutions for digital platforms.
We're looking for the following skill set:
* Excellent verbal and written communications skills to collaborate effectively with customers (all levels), peers, and vendors
* Experience of consulting engagements
* Demonstrated experience applying good CI/CD principles in complex multi-environment domains
* Understanding and implementation of GitOps principles, processes, and tools.
* Experience with Agile Scrum for development, deliver and Use of collaboration tools like Jira and Confluence.
* Advanced knowledge relating to automation, security, stability and scalability in private and public cloud environments (AWS and MS Azure); More focus on private cloud - on-premises (Client Datacentres) in relation to this project.
* MTLS for apps on VMs and containers
* Openshift/K8 skills
* Jenkins - Declarative Pipelines - Management and creation of pipelines
* GitOps - Kustomize configuration
* CyberArk + ConjurHands-on(preferably) technology experience working with relevant technologies (or similar) such as:
* Build systems - Jenkins
* Automation technologies - Ansible
* Source control and code management - GitHub
* Public Cloud - AWS
* Containers - Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift
* Understanding of Automated testing - Selenium, Cucumber
* Operational monitoring - Splunk
* Application security and Vault technologies - Hashicorp Vault
* Web/application Servers - NGINX, Node, Apache
* API gateways - Specifically ApiGee
* Collaboration tools - Jira, Mattermost, Confluence
Experience on projects with:
* SaFE for project delivery
* Demonstrated Client facing from the technical level to the C-Suite level
* Environment Architecture
* Infrastructure as Code
* JSON, YAML
This is a fully on-site position and can be based in either London or Newcastle. Please note there is no flex on location and remote/hybrid is not an option.
1 - Agile Methods (ADM for Distributed Agile Development) (P1 - Beginner) | 2 - Development Architecture Blueprint & Design (P1 - Beginner) | 3 - DevOps Architecture (P1 - Beginner)
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.
Alert me to jobs like this:
DevOps Engineer (SC Clearance) in Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne And Wear, United Kingdom, Contract/Project
Amplify your job search: