Agile Delivery Manager
Posted on Jan 6, 2023 by Fruition IT Resources Limited
£60,000 + 10% Bonus
Leeds - 1 x week
Fruition IT are recruiting an Agile Delivery Manager for a market leading business based in the heart of Leeds City Centre.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading tech-focused organisation, working with Development teams on building brand new applications, and improving capabilities of existing systems.
What will I be doing?
- Taking ownership of software delivery projects, end to end software delivery life cycle
- Surpervision of squads
- Managing risks, issues and blockers
- Reporting on progress
- Creation and update of RFCs to progress development through the route to live required by the Change Management process.
What do I need?
- Previous experience in Delivery and/or Agile Project Management role
- Strong experience and knowledge of a wide variety of Agile/Scrum tools and frameworks, including User Stories, Continuous Integration, etc.
- Any experience working as a Scrum Master would be beneficial
- Ability to lead, coach, and mentor software development teams across the full delivery life cycle
- Excellent communication skills, and the ability to influence key stakeholders up to a senior level
- Any formal Agile/Scrum Master training or qualifications would be advantageous
- Previous experience working within a fast-paced, customer-driven environment
To find out more and explore this opportunity further, please apply and feel free to contact Holly Thompson.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Amplify your job search: